13. Felix Trinidad - IBF & WBC Defense and WBA - TKO
    14. Carl Daniels - IBF, WBC, WBA Defense - TKO
    15. Morrade Hakkar - IBF, WBC, WBA Defense - TKO
    16. William Joppy - IBF, WBC, WBA Defense - UD
    17. Robert Allen - IBF, WBC, WBA Defense - UD
    18. Oscar De La Hoya - IBF, WBC, WBA Defense & WBO - KO
    19. Howard Eastman - IBF, WBC, WBA, WBO Defense - UD
    Jermain Taylor - IBF, WBC, WBA, WBO Defense - Lost UD

Unless you're counting a No Contest as a successful defense there was only 19 of them. And aside from DLH and Trinidad are there really any standout names that are better than anyone Calzaghe faced before Lacy?

Comment

Is this question for real???

Comment

Joe Calzaghe. This was already settled in the ring at Hopkins preferred weight.

Comment

As a British man (I was born in the same London hospital as Big Joe) I am very proud of the fact that Joe Calzaghe has been a World Champion for well over a decade and that he has beaten the likes of Eubank, Reid, Hopkins, Kessler, Mitchell etc. etc.

However, I have to say that Bernard Hopkins is far superior.

He proved last night that he would "never let a white boy beat" him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            You should ask this in in December when both Hopkins fans have come down off there high and see if Joe beats Jones and wait for the Joe fans to come down from cloud 9. When the fans are less bias.
            lol good post. a very scientific approach

Comment

I voted for Hopkins, but if Joe can beat Jones, and then maybe Dawson, then it would be very close. I'm not buying into the arguments that Jones is shot and a shadow of himself. Yes he is not the fighter he was 10 years ago but a win over Jones would still be a great acheivement in the light of Hopkins dominating win over Pavlik at 43 years of age. Maybe Jones can look something like he did pre Tarver, Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                are there really any standout names that are better than anyone Calzaghe faced before Lacy?
                Glen Johnson was a good win.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

hopkins is a middleweight legend

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Analise everything. Who has had the greatest career? Best wins, etc.
                    to see some guys say B-Hop has the resume but Joe is the better boxer is bull****!

Joe is more entertaining to watch.....that doesn't mean he's the better boxer. If you guys judging by that gift Calz got in Vegasthen yall lamer than I thought.
                    JT beat B-Hop twice by disputed decisions then lost to 1D Kelly twice, convincingly....but 1D Kelly got took to school by B-Hop, so sometimes them shaky decisions don't reveal the truth. Truth is Hopkins has faced and beaten the higher opposition, and Calzaghe has been down in his career more than Hopkins....that alone should open ya eyes.....I guess its geographics you guys dealin' with and not boxing logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X