• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parkers coked up Promoter/Bodyguard Frans Botha VS Peter Fury

****ing lol how did i only just see this

Pregnant PED cheat Fury gets the death stare

Comment

lol love how the security starts yelling ''be careful! be careful!'' when a member of Parkers team grabbed Clifton Mitchell.

Shame this is the most excitement this fight is likely to bring.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        lol love how the security starts yelling ''be careful! be careful!'' when a member of Parkers team grabbed Clifton Mitchell.

Shame this is the most excitement this fight is likely to bring.
        Lol pretty sure thats the same bodyguard that yelled ' LEAVE THE BOXER ALONE DAVID' at haye.

Why do you think this will be a crap fight mate? i dont get it, its a great fight between 2 unbeaten young talented heavyweights, a pure boxer vs boxer puncher. has the ingredients to be a great fight..

btw what the hell is frans botha doing there ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Lol pretty sure thats the same bodyguard that yelled ' LEAVE THE BOXER ALONE DAVID' at haye.

Why do you think this will be a crap fight mate? i dont get it, its a great fight between 2 unbeaten young talented heavyweights, a pure boxer vs boxer puncher. has the ingredients to be a great fight..

I've never seen Hughie Fury in a fight I did enjoy tbh
          He is like a HW version of Paulie Malignaggi. I find him the most boring HW prospect out there. Horrible amateurish style. I hope I am wrong but I just see him jabbing his way to victory in a very boring fight with little action. I'm not sure JP is quick enough on his feet to close the distance and make it more his kind of fight.

It was a bit weird seeing him there actually maybe it was a case of if you can't beat em, join em.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I've never seen Hughie Fury in a fight I did enjoy tbh
            He is like a HW version of Paulie Malignaggi. I find him the most boring HW prospect out there. Horrible amateurish style. I hope I am wrong but I just see him jabbing his way to victory in a very boring fight with little action. I'm not sure JP is quick enough on his feet to close the distance and make it more his kind of fight.

It was a bit weird seeing him there actually maybe it was a case of if you can't beat em, join em.
            That's all true, and you may be right....damn i think you just killed my hype

Im hoping Parker will force fury to fight, Hughie didnt like the pressure Kassi was putting on him, problem is JP has looked so casual and lacking any urgency agaisnt Ruiz & Takam when the fights were razor close....surely he knows he cannot do that here.

bad habits die hard etc etc

Comment

I'd lay down money on Peter to take him in a street fight.

It would end with Frans Botha blind in one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

yeah, thought i was the only one hyped for it ha. dont understand the negative comments regarding this fight at all, two of the better heavweights around and they are both unbeaten. Its not joshua klitschko lol, but its still a solid world level match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  I'd lay down money on Peter to take him in a street fight.

It would end with Frans Botha blind in one eye.
                  Peter looks like he can give it, but notice how he only stood up and started giving it the big'un when Botha was out of the picture.

Wasnt it John fury that took someones eye out? or has Peter taken eyes too?

Comment

Shayne Singleton attacks, as Peter McDonagh drink a beer

Comment

Working...
                    X