Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin Ready For War - BIG Weigh-In Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    This is going to be a war.

I got Canelo taking it by decision.
    If it goes the distance and BIGASSRED gets it the it will be the ROBBERY OF THE CENTURY

Comment

Does anybody know if Canelo has to shave off the beard for the fight? I don't think he's ever fought with it.

Comment

I thought everyone said Golovkin was fat and Canelo gained a lot of muscle weight.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          If it goes the distance and BIGASSRED gets it the it will be the ROBBERY OF THE CENTURY
          Not just a regular robbery? What's your criteria for ROBBERY OF THE CENTURY?

Comment

GGG will brutally knock Canela out within the 4th to 6th rounds...

Comment

NOPE, Wrong ding dong

This is NOT the same Not even close
              if you say so..

Comment

I'm really nervous and excited about this fight !
                I can envision a few different scenarios playing out...but I just don't feel any certainty with this fight. Part of me thinks the best thing Canelo can do would be to come out guns blazing with his hand speed advantage. It could be disastrous doing that or he could hit the jackpot.

I hope GGG busts Canelo up and stops him. Justice would be served.

52-48 advantage Golovkin....but he better not let it go to the cards. Even if Canelo's life is hanging by a thread, the judges will give him the decision.

Comment

Canelo is ready for war!! GGG looking like, "Of course this excites. I like real fight, no problem"

Comment

Lol how the he.ll you know?!

Comment

Canelo by ko in 8 . Triple L is not ready for the big leagues.

Comment

Working...
                      X