Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trans Woman of Colour claims 'ALL white people are racist'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure most Loreal bottles are white too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
      The original Facebook rant in full
      ‘Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people.

‘Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.

‘Come see me when you realise that racism isn’t learned, it’s inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege.

‘Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk.

‘Until then stay acting shocked about how the world continues to stay f***** at the hands of your ancestors and your heads that remain buried in the sand with hands over your ears.’
      Interesting post. Can't really argue or refute what you wrote.
      What til pink azz freedom comes!!!

Comment

Here is the full interview: https://www.facebook.com/munroebergd...76196299068512

(chrome won't let me embed stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Interesting post. Can't really argue or refute what you wrote.
          What til pink azz freedom comes!!!
          Would you **** her, bro? . . . I would.

Comment

she's about 90% right.

Comment

Comment

Trannys all have a serious mental health issues, most if not everyone I have met are sexual abuse victims. They have a warped view on reality and hate themselves, hence all of the bodily alterations but that good feeling comes from within not the external. I feel sorry for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Trannys all have a serious mental health issues, most if not everyone I have met are sexual abuse victims. They have a warped view on reality and hate themselves, hence all of the bodily alterations but that good feeling comes from within not the external. I feel sorry for all of them.
                  Agreed, **** their whole tranny community. Idgaf, that **** is sick

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Agreed, **** their whole tranny community. Idgaf, that **** is sick
                    Well its not only the self hating which they project on everyone it's that their confused. They think they wanna be hetero women but most came up in the gay world before the transition. It will **** up anyone not knowing who or what you are in addition to all of the problems they have. Its best to not take anything they say too seriously to be honest

Comment

She is the perfect product of SJW propaganda. She is one breath away from promoting genocide, yet she probably has an echo chamber of people who support her.

Let's all hope she dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X