Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko vs Crawford. Who would have a better chance of beating a prime Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
    You're the idiot. You said Mayweather outboxed Loma, -ed means past tense. When did Mayweather ever fight Loma hahaha
    Auto correct. You creepy little midget. You won't be laughing after I power bomb you back in your mom's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Loma losses to Salido. And he beat an inactive Walters. Please stop believing in the Top Rank Stable. Arum feed his fighters with washed up, and inactive boxers like Gamboa and Walters.
      We all have eyes to know whos a good fighter and whos not. You have to know the pac that fought mayweather isnt anywhere the same pac who was destroying people in the late 2000's.

Thats why I hate it when people always argue resume. Canelo didnt fight the same cotto that pac fought or mayweather didn't fight the same de la hoya bernard fought. Sometimes you have to look at the context and not just the names.

I doubt pac in his prime loses to either but a 37 year old pac wasn't half the boxer he was.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        We all have eyes to know whos a good fighter and whos not. You have to know the pac that fought mayweather isnt anywhere the same pac who was destroying people in the late 2000's.

Thats why I hate it when people always argue resume. Canelo didnt fight the same cotto that pac fought or mayweather didn't fight the same de la hoya bernard fought. Sometimes you have to look at the context and not just the names.

I doubt pac in his prime loses to either but a 37 year old pac wasn't half the boxer he was.
        37 years old PAC just beat Bradley twice. Mayweather despite being older than him is the more skilled fighter. And pac failed at cutting the ring when he fought Floyd. And failed to fight on the inside when Floyd clinched him. Floyd eliminated PAC's strength when he fought him. He knew that pacquiao is a good midrange fighter. His flurries weren't effective against Money May.
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 02-19-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

37 years old PAC just beat Bradley twice. Mayweather despite being older than him is the more skilled fighter. And pac failed at cutting the ring when he fought Floyd. And failed to fight on the inside when Floyd clinched him. Floyd eliminated PAC's strength when he fought him. He knew that pacquiao is a good midrange fighter. His flurries weren't effective against Money May.
          Are you gonna keep insisting that pac was the same fighter when he was destroying prime people like cotto and margarito to when he was getting ud against journeymens like rios and algeri? If so we have nothing to debate.

Comment

TC.

lom wouldnt be good enough at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
              Are you gonna keep insisting that pac was the same fighter when he was destroying prime people like cotto and margarito to when he was getting ud against journeymens like rios and algeri? If so we have nothing to debate.
              Styles makes fight. Floyd style would trouble PAC in any weight divisions.

Comment

Styles makes fight. Floyd style would trouble PAC in any weight divisions.
                Im not arguing that. I think Floyd beats pac at any stage of their careers but the version floyd beat also gets beat by loma and Crawford. Butt you seem to think pac was the same fighter when he was beating people like morales and barrrera to the one that fought mayweather.

Comment

Floyd beats both easily to the point where it makes this thread look kinda silly. Neither guy has enough experience to take that fight yet

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    Floyd beats both easily to the point where it makes this thread look kinda silly. Neither guy has enough experience to take that fight yet
                    dont think its a matter of them beating may, just who would do better in their loss

Comment

Auto correct. You creepy little midget. You won't be laughing after I power bomb you back in your mom's basement.
                      Riiiiiiight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X