No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Andre Berto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Andre Berto.

Who wins this and how?? I'm leaning towards Berto simply because he's been a welterweight for some time. He has respectable handspeed and some (power). Anyone who can punch themselves out of a wet paper bag will be a threat to Khan.
    Amir Khan manages to win.
    38.46%
    Berto stops him.
    61.54%

Khan. Berto is like SD Jones from pro wresting back in the day. He's a jobber to the stars. Khan can just fight from a distance and overwhelm Berto with his length and speed-so long as he doesn't get his chin touched.

Comment

Khan should beat him easy but with a chin like his, anyone he fights has a good shot against him.

Comment

I just don't see Khan winning. Khan has always had problems with bigger fighters. Add compatible speed and real welterweight power and then his chances nosedive.

Comment

If it's in the UK Amir wins despite of being dropped or hurt several times in the fight.

Comment

Berto stops khan. Khan cant exploit any of bertos weaknesses. Physical fighters hurt berto. Khan is not physical in any way shape or form. Khan can certainly outbox berto but bertos speed and strength will be too much for khan. Even in bertos losses he gets to his opponents at least once. He will get to khan and khan would be hurt. Bad matchup for khan

Comment

A flush straight right hand from Berto would have Khan doing the "Monster Mash" all over the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                If it's in the UK Amir wins despite of being dropped or hurt several times in the fight.
                Robberies only occur in british rings.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Robberies only occur in british rings.
                  I never said that.

Comment

Probably the first time I'm picking khan

Comment

Working...
                    X