Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez's Secret Weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Marquez got revenge for that foot stomp knockdown from Pacquiao in the 5th. I bet sleepy head regretted that after getting his face smashed in the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
      Pac being the aggressor cant do anything if its being practiced everyday on th gym
      He can practice against someone who tries to stand on his foot, or be less aggressive.

At the end of the day it was the uplift in Marquez's power which decided this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Oh well, reported.
        Lol, how ironic to see this "reported" douche banned...

Comment

Originally posted by Sustanon View Post

I Thought it was a LUCKY PUNCH! but here we go again still the same OLD STYLE CHEATING of JMM (STEPPING on FOOT) :d
          Didn't you see where Manny step on his foot also to score a knock down? Besides, that was even more obvious (Manny stepping on his foot). If you have been watching fights, you should know that is what happens when you put a conventional against a south paw.

Comment

nothing conventionql if its intentional... PAC got KTFO from JMM dirty tactics, yes he is a clean fighter BEFORE but today he learned to hire a known PEDdler, foot-tripping, he'll do anything to avenge mexican boxing

Comment

Working...
            X