No announcement yet.

I don't really see a lot of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really see a lot of

Mayweather fans rubbing it in on Pacquiao losing by that embarrassing ko. I think Floyd's fans as well as boxing fans know that anything can happen in boxing.

What's unfortunate?

Had that been Floyd getting concussed unconscious falling on his face and breaking his nose in the process...Margarito and Pacquiao's fans would never have let the criticism end!

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Mayweather fans rubbing it in on Pacquiao losing by that embarrassing ko. I think Floyd's fans as well as boxing fans know that anything can happen in boxing.

What's unfortunate?

Had that been Floyd getting concussed unconscious falling on his face and breaking his nose in the process...Margarito and Pacquiao's fans would never have let the criticism end!
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=576664

Where have you been?

Comment

floyd is god...

Comment

No reason to even make a thread about it, some people are too insecure and have to keep with their silly agendas to make themselves feel better. Guys who pluck their eyebrows are the main people who are doing this, they know who they are.

Comment

#TheMoneyTeam

Comment

I'll be honest as a Mayweather fan I am mad that it wasn't him who stopped Pacquiao. Yet I feel others fans are seemingly fine with this.

Comment

Comment

The same thing happened when Shane beat Margarito. This vicarious talk has me cracking the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I have so many posters on ignore that I don't see those posts.

Comment

No too much to be fired up about

1) Juan KTFO manny completely legitimizes Floyd's schooling of Juan. It now becomes one of Floyd's top wins.

2) The boxer I dislike most just got brutally knocked out in embarrassing fashion two days ago

Comment

Working...
                    X