Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be one of the most unnecessary articles I've read from Ronnie.

"Ehmergerd! Manny got hit in sparring!"

Comment

the big next day news...

Pacquiao got scratch on his cheeks from trying to wear his head gear, looks like his head is getting bigger

bs turds: roidsss....

Comment

Calm down fellas, Pac is just preparing for those blood tests...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          You must be to most ******ed person on earth . You already know the result why not put your who life saving bet on Marquez by KO...a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cash. Unless your whole life saving is just 2 cents .
          Hey wise guy, I already said before im putting my money on thsoe fighters I listed. I will laugh in you silly face when I collect my cash! If you are so confident put Money on Manny! lol, now that is a real gamble!

Marquez is going to win and please stoop getting so butt hurt when I speak the truth. Stop being a fanboy and think logically. Pacquiao is washed up dude, why do you think they are hiding his sparring sessions and training from public view? becaue he slowed down bad.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
            If he gets knocked out cold, I'm all for it as long as someone finally wins this IV. I appreciate both fighters just dislike how Marquez went about the whole thing and the crying is a little childish.

Otherwise, I appreciate Marquez's boxing skills.

Sugarcoating, ok. But your headline gives us nothing to go on when there is nothing to go on. Stupid to say he got rocked or wobbled when the article doesn't state it. We weren't there. I'm on the other side of the country.
            The title says "RATTLED" which means he was rocked and rattled could also mean wobbled. and knowing how these Filipino media people are, they try to protect Manny, so you have to think of the truth which means he was really hurt bad and wobbled.

Comment

It would be funny though if Marquez did get knocked out.

Comment

"But Castillejo said Pacquiao didn’t give her an interview after the sparring, which is something he usually does."

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...d-in-sparring/
                Last edited by littlemac; 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  "But Castillejo said Pacquiao didn’t give her an interview after the sparring, which is something he usually does."

Its becasue he had to take a shlt!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Its becasue he had to take a shlt!
                    Take a dump from all the painful body shots?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Not a good look for Manny. I got Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win.

Yes, after reading that Pacquiao sounds like he is not very good any more and Marquez is looking stonger and faster than ever so he is sure to win. Marquez is an under dog of more than 3 to 1 at the betting places. That means if you bet Marquez to win you get back $3 for every $1 you bet if he wins. Are you going to bet some cash on Marquez to win?

Comment

Working...
                      X