No announcement yet.

RICKY HATTON VS Adrien Broner WHO WINS RIGHT NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
    Very surprised at how many people are picking Broner when he hasn't proven him self AT ALL yet... Struggled with PDL ko'd litzaou (think that's how you spell it.) I'm not a huge Hatton fan, but I say hit man by ko.
    Very surprised at how many people are picking Hatton when he hasn't fought AT ALL in the last 4 years. Struggled with coke addicction(think that's how you spell it.) I'm not a huge Broner fan, but I say The Problem by ko.

Comment

Broner is also a big guy IMO and he has talent but yet to be tested, we wont really know who wins in this fantasy without seeing hatton's comeback. im picking broner if they'll be fighting tomorrow though. prime to prime hatton would wrestle this guy to submission, he's no floyd.

Comment

Mayweather set the blueprint to beat Hatton and then Pacquiao followed it. Broner is a smart boxer, he'll use the same blueprint and beat Hatton relatively easily. I assume Hattons still got power though, so he's still in with a punchers chance.

Comment

It would be a good fight for sure. I think Broner wins for the simple fact he's been active.

Comment

Hatton would Foreman this Moorer. Upset of the year. Afterwards Broner turns into the "who?" by more than half the boxing world and gets a shot on Espn.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Broner would beat the **** out of Hatton right now.
              We Know ...

Comment

broner is a floyd clone.

perfect for hatton to kiss the turnbuckle again.

Comment

It's impossible to guess until we see what kind of shape Hatton is in,

But the Hatton that lost to Mayweather would have effed up Broner.

Comment

Working...
                  X