No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    All in all, I think what Floyd wants is to ensure that Pac has blood drawn THE DAY OF THE FIGHT in an attempt to get into Pac's head and throw him off. Pac has made it clear that he's not comfortable with having blood drawn close to the fight. How ironic this is the one thing that Floyd wants!

Hilarious, just hilarious. I literally laugh out loud when you guys post this, then in the next breathe talk about Manny agreeing to unlimited BLOOD and urine tests (ie NO CUT OFF).

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
      Floyd saw Pac say he doesn't want testing on the day and has jumped at it all day long because he is scared of Pac.
      I love how you guys make stuff up to cover for Manny refusing to test.

The above is made up. You guys have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Hilarious, just hilarious. I literally laugh out loud when you guys post this, then in the next breathe talk about Manny agreeing to unlimited BLOOD and urine tests (ie NO CUT OFF).
        Why was Floyd against petitioning the NSAC for more advanced intrusive testing when both Arum and GBP were on board and even willing to pay for it?

Comment

I love how you guys make stuff up to cover for Manny refusing to test.

The above is made up. You guys have no shame.

Mayweather is scared, it is hilarious. Someone get some dogs to smell Mayweather and they will bark to you he smells of fear when he hears Pacquiao LOL.

Comment

Kizer don't know s**t about boxing... err, testing.... err, Floyd's the best!

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
              Kizer don't know s**t about boxing... err, testing.... err, Floyd's the best!
              I'm surprised they havent labled Kizer a "liar" yet! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                All in all, I think what Floyd wants is to ensure that Pac has blood drawn THE DAY OF THE FIGHT in an attempt to get into Pac's head and throw him off. Pac has made it clear that he's not comfortable with having blood drawn close to the fight. How ironic this is the one thing that Floyd wants!
                in the first negotiations floyd offered a 14 day cut off which pac shot down and wanted a 24 day cut off. it seems as though you are tainting the evidence to make your point. and as you know pac walked away from the table and had already signed to fight clottey. so the first negotiations were not even on the up and up. arum used floyd to raise pacs profile and it worked.

Comment

Man, don't y'all get tired of going over this same **** every day. SMH.
                  Last edited by Impregnable; 10-12-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

LOL right i just read a post where they said pac was quoted as saying he is willing to take the test in between rounds if it would get the fight won. it is comical the stuff they come up with to defend pac.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                      in the first negotiations floyd offered a 14 day cut off which pac shot down and wanted a 24 day cut off. it seems as though you are tainting the evidence to make your point. and as you know pac walked away from the table and had already signed to fight clottey. so the first negotiations were not even on the up and up. arum used floyd to raise pacs profile and it worked.
                      What does this have to do with Kizer, along with GBP and Bob Arum trying to petition the NSAC for additional testing to suite Floyd's needs and to help get the fight made, and Floyd saying NO to the opportunity?

Comment

Working...
                      X