Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

isnt it funny that the people who thought golovkin got a gift...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Boxnation hated on Golovkin? Kevin Iole hated on Golovkin? Countless other experts and reporters who scored it for Jacobs hated on Golovkin?
    so you saying all these reputable boxing journalist really just hate GGG and waited all these years to express their hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Great post foxx! Both were close fights that could have gone either way I had Jacobs and kovo wining close
      Same as I did.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        were the people who have been hating on him non stop for years. Im sure you were really objective when you watched the fight.

Jacobs got dropped and outlanded in 9 rounds, but 'compubox dont matter doe'. Pretty sure he got wobbled a couple of times too, but 'robbery doe' 'GGGift'

Jacobs made the fight awkward, sure. But just cause he was a tricky customer doesnt mean he won you ******s, you actually have to land solid shots.

Its funny, cause whenever ward kovalev gets mentioned as a gift, you all get on the defensive and say 'what about golovkin jacobs' as if the two fights were a mirror image of each other.

None of you wanted the fight when it came to the build up, were all playing it down. But youre now demanding he rematch jacobs, but you also compain saying his CV is thin? His CV's thin but you want him to fight someone hes already beat, which is what the vast majority of journalists agree with? what kind of ****ed up logic is that?

Rather than just use stupid slogans and your usual hating bull****, can some of you please talk me through the legitimate case you have got for jacobs winning? I want a proper analysis of the scoring criteria you used for jacobs to win the fight. Did he outland him, did he visibly hurt golovkin, did he look the boss in there, was he setting the pace and forcing the action?

And does visibly hurting someone repeatedly, dropping them, outlanding them for 9 rounds, pressing the action on the front foot, constitute a robbery?
        Why is a combination of lying, fake victim syndrome mixed with passive aggressive bigotry, and pure f@ggotry from ggg fans tolerated?

It's like bill o'reilly left fox for nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          were the people who have been hating on him non stop for years. Im sure you were really objective when you watched the fight.

Jacobs got dropped and outlanded in 9 rounds, but 'compubox dont matter doe'. Pretty sure he got wobbled a couple of times too, but 'robbery doe' 'GGGift'

Jacobs made the fight awkward, sure. But just cause he was a tricky customer doesnt mean he won you ******s, you actually have to land solid shots.

Its funny, cause whenever ward kovalev gets mentioned as a gift, you all get on the defensive and say 'what about golovkin jacobs' as if the two fights were a mirror image of each other.

None of you wanted the fight when it came to the build up, were all playing it down. But youre now demanding he rematch jacobs, but you also compain saying his CV is thin? His CV's thin but you want him to fight someone hes already beat, which is what the vast majority of journalists agree with? what kind of ****ed up logic is that?

Rather than just use stupid slogans and your usual hating bull****, can some of you please talk me through the legitimate case you have got for jacobs winning? I want a proper analysis of the scoring criteria you used for jacobs to win the fight. Did he outland him, did he visibly hurt golovkin, did he look the boss in there, was he setting the pace and forcing the action?

And does visibly hurting someone repeatedly, dropping them, outlanding them for 9 rounds, pressing the action on the front foot, constitute a robbery?
          Of course it was the usual haters. The sad thing is they've been waiting for a fight to go the distance since 2008 so they can get to their keyboards. They were practically cumming over themselves when they heard the bell in the 12th round.

Comment

geeGG won not many people are even talking about it anymore, move on

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Why is a combination of lying, fake victim syndrome mixed with passive aggressive bigotry, and pure f@ggotry from ggg fans tolerated?

It's like bill o'reilly left fox for nsb.
              LOL right, I see right through it

Comment

The punch counters are neutral. They just count punches and don't care how it turns out.They said GGG landed more punches than Jacobs in 9 of the 12 rounds while Jacobs out landed GGG in only rounds 7 and 10. They scored the same amount of punches in round 6. GGG closed the show by landing 31 punches to 15 landed punches for Jacobs in round 12. GGG threw 615 total punches and landed 231 total punches while Jacobs threw 541 total punches and landed 175 total punches. So GGG threw more punches,landed more punches, outscored Jacobs in 9 of the 12 rounds and scored the only knockdown of the fight. To anyone but a bias GGG hater that's a fairly close but clear win for GGG. It wasn't any closer than Thurman's win over Garcia and no immediate rematch is called for. The champ won and he is still the champ so the haters will have to deal with that. GGG doesn't have to score a KO to win just because that is the way he usually wins. Don't mistake Jacobs going the full 12 rounds with Jacobs deserving to win the fight. Jacobs clearly lost and the big majority agree he lost.

Comment

on page 3 now and not had one answer to the question, what criteria did people use to have jacobs winning the fight in such dominant fashion that it was considered a gift decision?

Comment

Isn't it ...funnier...that you made fun of Jacobs wanting a rematch for an incredibly close competitive bout that some people thought he won, but called Ward a coward for not IMMEDIATELY signing onto a rematch against Kovalev? That hypocrisy was so funny it makes my stomach hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Isn't it ...funnier...that you made fun of Jacobs wanting a rematch for an incredibly close competitive bout that some people thought he won, but called Ward a coward for not IMMEDIATELY signing onto a rematch against Kovalev? That hypocrisy was so funny it makes my stomach hurt.
                      I'm still at a loss why people keep trying to act like the two situations are the same.

Ward signed an immediate rematch clause when he signed up for the first fight. He got **** on for trying to get out of it. It's REALLY that easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X