Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac needs to go back to fighting flat footed, come forward brawlers coming off losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac needs to go back to fighting flat footed, come forward brawlers coming off losses

Algieri's style was all wrong for Pacquiao. Too undefeated, too much foot movement, too many jabs and he didn't walk forward or stand around like a punching bag.

That being said, Pacquiao's fights are much more exciting and brutal when he fights flat footed, come forward brawlers coming off losses.

Whats ur point there? He just beat this dude in very round and beat Bradley in his last fight? Were u trying to be funnny or u were just one them haters who thought Manny would lose to Chris? I guess u were joking ... lol
    Last edited by boxinggod101; 11-23-2014, 04:42 AM. Reason: i seen ur other post

Comment

Nobody thought Algieri would cause problems except pacf@gs who wanted to hype up this abomination of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        Nobody thought Algieri would cause problems except pacf@gs who wanted to hype up this abomination of a fight.
        there were quite a few trainers and fighters that thought this would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Whats ur point there? He just beat this dude in very round and beat Bradley in his last fight? Were u trying to be funnny or u were just one them haters who thought Manny would lose to Chris?
          What I clearly stated was that I prefer Pacquiao going back to fighting flat footed brawlers like Margarito and Rios coming off losses because it's far more exciting to watch Pacquiao beat the crap out of guys with those styles than watching him chase down guys with footwork like Algieri and Mosley do nothing but try to survive to the final bell.

Comment

Nobody did but Pac delivered as expected.

Whereas othee rop rated fighters take tune-ups and end up looking like crap. Garcia-Hererra, Floyd-Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
              Nobody did but Pac delivered as expected.

Whereas othee rop rated fighters take tune-ups and end up looking like crap. Garcia-Hererra, Floyd-Maidana
              Oh look another pacf@g comparing maidana to Algieri.....I predicted maidana to be a tough match before the fight and I expected pacquiao to lnow out that espn fighter. Maidana is leagues ahead of Algieri btw.

Comment

Of course they thought Algieri would cause Pacquiao problems. Because for years Pac Haters have been insisting that the style and tools of an Algieri type fighter would cause Pacquiao problems.

Comment

lol if anyone who fights Flat footed brawlers its Mayweather.

Comment

Oh look another pacf@g comparing maidana to Algieri.....I predicted maidana to be a tough match before the fight and I expected pacquiao to lnow out that espn fighter. Maidana is leagues ahead of Algieri btw.
                    "Pacf@g"? Why do you still use the word "f@g"? That's practically like using the "n-word" in this day and age. That derogatory slur is basically outlawed on this site so why go through the trouble of replacing the "A" with an "@"?

You're weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X