No announcement yet.

Brain Injury: Cause Of Nearly Half Of Mens' Homelessness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Ok so Men's Homelessness.... can you please explain the female homeless cuz there are some crazy bat shit homeless women in San Francisco.
    Female homelessness is a tiny % it's mostly men but you don't see feminists complain about that

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      What the main cause of this "brain injury"?
      Alcohol or drugs
      You didn't read through the article did you?

It may be due to any number of injuries which occurred during early childhood, automobile accidents, sports, etc.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Ok so Men's Homelessness.... can you please explain the female homeless cuz there are some crazy bat shit homeless women in San Francisco.
      There's no study for them. They're too crazy to pin a good cause on them.

But let's just start with "My daddy wasn't around when I needed him."
      Then it snowballs from there.

I'm j/k of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        Female homelessness is a tiny % it's mostly men but you don't see feminists complain about that
        Because any guy with a paycheck is gonna swoop up a girl that's living on the street. As long as she's in any way attractive.

Women don't have the balls to pick up a homeless guy lol, and you can't blame the homeless guys for not trying because most people don't see them as human.

The bible calls homeless people, "God's People" and I believe it, because Pain creates wisdom, and nobody knows pain like Homeless people. They are the wisest people alive. They see this world with eyes wide open without the illusions we blind ourselves with.

In some culures vagrants were considered priests, and were paid homage to by the privileged.

The concept of wealth hoarding goes against our very humanity, I don't know why it has become the religion of the world, the only way we can survive is to share with each other, but nobody is sharing, we're all pulling each other down.

The ones at the top most of all.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-29-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

My only question is what about the control group? This might be a perfectly valid study, but with no control group data cited it is hard to take much from it.

Comment

i forget sh#T all the time. it's troubling. i've never had measurable brain injuries, but that doesn't mean my brain isn't mush.

next stop, north station. i'll be that guy begging for change in 10 years.

Comment

that's a surprising stat
              mostly seen people who can't find employment end up on the streets
              that, and/or people with felonies get blackballed
              you'd think most people don't have brain injuries, that's just weird

Comment

Working...
              X