Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Matthew McConaughey on Acting PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember seeing him on the beach years ago in a Photo and he was built like the Hulk and was ridiculously handsome. I was caught between Jealousy and Lust.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I remember seeing him on the beach years ago and he was built like the Hulk and was ridiculously handsome. I was caught between Jealousy and Lust.

No ****.

you should have asked me out. we coulda been a thing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          don't wanna close muh eyes!

drill an asteroid...what a dumbass story

Comment

Why did they need a Nuke when they sent John McClane?

Comment

He got better after the hair transplant.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Affleck's another one. An absolutely atrocious actor without an ounce of talent and now suddenly he's Directing great Films and acting good in them as well.

As much as I hate the Tit, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually does pull off his upcoming Batman Role.
                Affleck was fantastic in 'Good Will Hunting' both as a performer and in his role as co-creator, leading me to believe that the talent was always there.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i'm sure he's had plenty of work done to that grill of his at this stage.
                  in his prime he could def get it. i'd still do him, but only because he's rich.

male actors often age well. many of you will be too young to remember how obsessed i was with leonardo dicaprio when titanic came out. i'll never let go, jack.

dicaprio went from a teen idol type to a great american actor.

female actors rarely age well. it's all about the rack.
                  DiCaprio was always unfairly labelled as a "teen idol type", when in reality he was anything but. 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and "The Basketball Diaries" were pre-Titanic performances that hinted at future excellence.

So he starred in a major blockbuster love story, so what? He was turning in brilliant performances long before he was a poster on every girl that grew up in the 90s bedroom walls.

Comment

Is it the role or the actor?

I know I'm going to get killed for this but Silvester Stalone is a good actor. He has done some great roles, but he's just mostly been in ****.

Is he a bad actor in bad movies, or a good actor that just does crappy roles?

I think McConauhey is the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Is it the role or the actor?

I know I'm going to get killed for this but Silvester Stalone is a good actor. He has done some great roles, but he's just mostly been in ****.

Is he a bad actor in bad movies, or a good actor that just does crappy roles?

I think McConauhey is the same way.
                      I can see what you're getting at with Stallone, but I really only see it in the 'Rocky' films. Well, except the fifth one, which we all know was absolute garbage, but still good for a laugh due to Rocky's ******ation from being punch drunk.

He's very understated in those films, particularly the first two, which are easily my favorites. Three and four were great blockbusters where he was really able to showcase some grandiose ideas, but the initial two entries are the ones that stand out to me most in terms of sheer acting dynamics.

Like I said, they're completely understated performances, but they still elicit an emotional response and manage to grip the viewer. Not an easy feat to achieve.

He pulled it off similarly in 'Cop Land', but those are the only films I can think of where I really gave a **** about Stallone.

Comment

Working...
                      X