No announcement yet.

Matthew Macklin told my friend he's fighting at MSG in Nov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
    oh yea no doubt about that. its a great opportunity for stevens, that's why believe he'd KO macklin. they just need to find a reasonable opponent for GGG to top off the card
    My only concern is they're going to ask for a crap ton of money because now they think they're the hottest thing on the block.
    He'll still get paid more than he would on NBC, but way less than if he was headlining the November card

Comment

He can alway rematch GGG in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        He can alway rematch GGG in November.
        Doubt it, nothing warranting a rematch yet after that destruction

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          My only concern is they're going to ask for a crap ton of money because now they think they're the hottest thing on the block.
          He'll still get paid more than he would on NBC, but way less than if he was headlining the November card
          duva and stevens will eventually fold. K2 is a smart promotion, they know their the champ. they don't have to agree to what stevens wants. If they don't accept around the 300k mark, good luck finding anything close somewhere else. NBC cant be paying him more than 75k, he cant fight on showtime, and HBO wont pay him big $$$ for a fight with some1 other than GGG

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
            duva and stevens will eventually fold. K2 is a smart promotion, they know their the champ. they don't have to agree to what stevens wants. If they don't accept around the 300k mark, good luck finding anything close somewhere else. NBC cant be paying him more than 75k, he cant fight on showtime, and HBO wont pay him big $$$ for a fight with some1 other than GGG
            Judah's purse bid on NBC was 71k..... the only person I can see making more is Adamek.
            NBC can say all they want but I know they're not paying him more than Judah or Adamek.
            He could fight Rosado on Showtime, but he evidently wants Chocolate, and good luck getting paid as much as GGG's camp offered.

Comment

Macklin will be back.... he'll look great too. Watch him get another first round KO.

Comment

Middleweight division stinks right now. For Macklin to still be revelant and be on HBO again is a waste of time. HBO will put Macklin on TV but not Rigo?????

Comment

Lou/Gary Shaw stable have 3 guys free right now for him

Jermain Taylor
                  Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez
                  Donovan "Da Bomb" George

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Lou/Gary Shaw stable have 3 guys free right now for him

Jermain Taylor
                    Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez
                    Donovan "Da Bomb" George
                    Jermain Taylor, god no
                    Donovan george just got knocked out on FNF
                    Mantequilla maybe, he fought on GGG's Proksa undercard to a draw, but came in fat as hell.
                    Can't challenge for the belt either because he's not in the top 15

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Judah's purse bid on NBC was 71k..... the only person I can see making more is Adamek.
                      NBC can say all they want but I know they're not paying him more than Judah or Adamek.
                      He could fight Rosado on Showtime, but he evidently wants Chocolate, and good luck getting paid as much as GGG's camp offered.
                      exactly. what Judah fight was that, Vernon paris?

Comment

Working...
                      X