• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic KO. .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      I was laughing my ass off, then got worried when he wasn't waking up
      Same here! When they were checking his pulse i though he was a gonner!

Comment

• jmm had no choice but to go for the ko or he knew he would never get the decision,those punches he never threw before because he fought smarter,that ko punch was thrown with all of this weight behind that punch,his whole body,he went down and came up any punch landing with that much force and many kind of leaning in will ko anybody,thats why gamboa went down too,it was thrown almost the same,body down and then with all of weight behind that punch,to me jmm has beaten many 4 times

Comment

• Went out and bought a six pack of Tecate in Marquez's honor. Tonight, he's king.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
            Come on now... Manny walked right into that right hand that he didn't even see and it was a HARD counter right hand. The reason why he got knocked out like that was because he didn't see the punch at all. If he did he would have most likely be able to get up but still be very hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
              I was laughing my ass off, then got worried when he wasn't waking up
              Me too... I actually am glad he is ok! I have mad respect for Pacquiao I would be lying if I said I didn't. But his fans I don't like... But Pacquiao seems like a stand up guy!

Comment

• I bet Mayweather will fight him now.

Comment

• Come on guy lets not s hit on Pac cuz of some of his fans. He was so classy in defeat unlike Cotto... It was a scary knockout I hate seeing fighters of his caliber go down like that...it was brutal i think he even twitched. Im glad he seemed ok and I dont want to see a 5th... Pac get a farewell fight in the phillipines an retire. He suffered violent knockdowns people arent the same after those. Hats off to Marquez he got the vindication he was looking for and Pac looked good tonight tok... There's no excuses, it is what it is. I may be Mexican but I love Pac too. The better man won, it is what it is. Hope the floyd fanatics dont become worse

Comment

• Im happy for Marquez truthfully, and the Mayweather Pac talks are put to rest...finally!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• That was fucking AWESOME. JMM just knocked out the best Pac I've ever seen.

Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                      X