Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac may skip Nov. fight and wait for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess pac is officially retired then cause floyd will never fight him.

Comment

50/50?? Pfft, only to *******s it was...
      Any moron who uses the lame, old, and super tired terms "pac-tard" and "flo-mo" automatically lose all boxing credibility for the rest of their natural lives. On to nascar for you.

Comment

lol...Manny taking a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          I don't even know why this fight is still being pursued. Pac has significantly slowed down and now the duck wants the fight all of a sudden?

Ducks don't deserve to be rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars. It's a effing insult. The Fraud is not even a real star. He's more of a reality show star in the 24/7 series, which he invented. That guy really makes me puke.
          So pac has significantly slowed down, power outage, stamina down but 2 years ago he was a blazing beast destroying bigger guys, breaking eye sockets, and walking through punches like they were thrown by a 2 year old but so many say that isnt suspicion of PED use. Oh yeah forgot avoiding being tested. SMH

This fight has lost all its steam and love him or hate him Floyd is a superstar and is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            What a stupid article, manny possibly deserved to win? jesus thank god the guy does not get paid

just a load of ifs and buts, you can't put your career on hold to hope out for one fight which has failed to be made several times

Pac dominated Bradley, winning at least 8 rounds, take the rematch and this time finish him off and don't leave it for the judges.
            He can wait because Manny was the one that has stopped it from happening , so that means he can make it happen by just saying YES instead of always saying NO deal !

Comment

I think Bob hates GBP more than he hates floyd and I think he's spiteful enough to make the fight happen with TMT to make it seem like GBP doesnt know how to negotiate and make himself look like the good guy ..... so basically I THINK IT MIGHT FINALLY HAPPEN

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                It's like this whether he faces Mayweather, Marquez or Bradley next, he's gonna lose his next fight, might as well get his biggest pay day.
                Maybe Pacquiao thinks he will win his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  He can wait because Manny was the one that has stopped it from happening , so that means he can make it happen by just saying YES instead of always saying NO deal !
                  still living in denial? is this similar to when according to you cotto ducked mayweather when floyd asked for a 10 million guarantee to fight cotto when cotto was still at 140?

Comment

This makes no sense. Why would he pass up two guaranteed multi-million dollar paydays and settle for one?

Comment

Pacquiao and Mayweather will never agree on the money split so the fight won't happen. Why should Pacquiao skip his November pay day to wait for a fight that won't happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X