Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson trainer John Scully, breaks down the fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    What can you truly teach to boxers like Hopkins or Mosley? Nothing at this late a stage in their careers. It's just mental for the most part.
    to be fair, I think you'd be very surprised at the types of things even accomplished boxers can miss in their training and what type things can still be pointed out to them in the gym by a trainer...
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 11-04-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Naazim
      I dont know who you are, or who you think you are, but you aint John Scully. The real John Scully, who I barely know anyway, would never say some disrespectful **** like this about me.
      Naazim? From Philadelphia? We first met in 1994? Talked on the phone for an hour at a time? Picked ur kids and nephews up at your home in Philly and took them to the movies? My kid Sammy fought your boxer "Babyman" at the 1996 Silver Gloves in Kansas and Tiger fought Mike-Mike in 1994 in Ohio? I had Tiger here in Hartford in 2005 sparring with Ray Olivera? Naazim who trains Mosley? Sorry, my man, never heard of you...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Not to be rude, but am I the only person in the world who see's Nazim for who he is?

A nobody racist who tries to sound smart but comes off as a condescending ass? He will say good morning and smile to your face and once you turn around he will shoot you in the back.

He sucks as a trainer, he doesn't know anything about boxing and he just talks about some BS Metaphors where he tries to sound smart. I have been saying this for a long time, this dude is a wolf in sheep clothing, wouldn't be surprised if he was a member of some extremist Black Panther group.

He is as fake as it gets, everything about him. Im a good judge of character, Nazim always rubbed me the wrong way with his "nice bs". He is not a nice person, I rather be friends with a bad person as long as he says upfront that he is a bad person, instead of someone who will smile at you and stab you in the back the minute you turn around.
        You just can't goddamned help yourself can you. In comparison to Hopkins, Nazim or anyone else you're a dirty, fiendish racist prick. If he was white you'd love him. Only because he's black you think he's dodgy. ****ing ****.

Comment

Working...
        X