Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Russell Mora blew another call for a Mexican/Mexican American fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    How do you explain the Guerrero no call knockdown, the Montiel fight and countless other fights where Mora was trying to help a Mexican out. I think there was a thread with many other fights where it seemed like Mora was doing some shady things. He can ref fights just don't let him ref a fight with a person with Mexican heritage in it.
    Montiel got up and Mora ended up calling it after seeing he was hurt.

Should refs from the past get punished too for letting a boxer get up and fight his heart out too?

Jesus man. You sure ain't a bright one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Montiel got up and Mora ended up calling it after seeing he was hurt.

Should refs from the past get punished too for letting a boxer get up and fight his heart out too?

Jesus man. You sure ain't a bright one.
      I'm not the bright one but you're the one defending a man that clearly has a history of trying to help Mexicans get a victory. Take your fuking stupid ass blinders off and realize that the guy isn't calling fights fairly when a Mexican is in it.

Is this the same theory of yours that Margarito isn't guilty because there wasn't hard evidence. Except for the fact that Margarito was in his biggest fight of his life, against a young and undefeated fighter that was just coming off a big win and while Margaritos career was in turmoil.

Yet, he felt the need to cheat against a washed up Shane Mosley, that looked like **** against Mayorga, while all the momentum was on his side, in his first HUGE event at Staples Center. Yeah, Margarito didn't cheat against Cotto.....

Fuk you, dude. You're a piece of fuking Mexican ****.

Comment

I'm not the bright one but you're the one defending a man that clearly has a history of trying to help Mexicans get a victory. Take your fuking stupid ass blinders off and realize that the guy isn't calling fights fairly when a Mexican is in it.

Is this the same theory of yours that Margarito isn't guilty because there wasn't hard evidence. Except for the fact that Margarito was in his biggest fight of his life, against a young and undefeated fighter that was just coming off a big win and while Margaritos career was in turmoil.

Yet, he felt the need to cheat against a washed up Shane Mosley, that looked like **** against Mayorga, while all the moment was on his side, in his first HUGE event at Staples Center.

Fuk you, dude. You're a piece of fuking Mexican ****.
        This chimp is mad.

Didn't get your welfare check this month?

Margarito>>>>>>>Cotto.

Comment

How do you explain the Guerrero no call knockdown, the Montiel fight and countless other fights where Mora was trying to help a Mexican out. I think there was a thread with many other fights where it seemed like Mora was doing some shady things. He can ref fights just don't let him ref a fight with a person with Mexican heritage in it.
          I explained that in the post before this one.

Comment

This chimp is mad.

Didn't get your welfare check this month?

Margarito>>>>>>>Cotto.
            Yeah I am because you're a fuking dick rider dude. A Mexican can do no wrong to you. Yeah Margarito is so much better than Cotto except Miguel is the one that is going to the hall, the one that makes real money, and the one with a real fanbase. Most importantly has NEVER cheated! You keep reping Margarito because he's a Mexican. Forget about how he tried to bring dangerous weapons into a sport that involves people inflicting injury on others. You're a stand up guy.

BTW, cut the racist **** out too. I'm white anyways.

Comment

Yeah I am because you're a fuking dick rider dude. A Mexican can do no wrong to you. Yeah Margarito is so much better than Cotto except Miguel is the one that is going to the hall, the one that makes real money, and the one with a real fanbase. Most importantly has NEVER cheated! You keep reping Margarito because he's a Mexican. Forget about how he tried to bring dangerous weapons into a sport that involves people inflicting injury on others. You're a stand up guy.

BTW, cut the racist **** out too. I'm white anyways.
              lmfao!! Practice what you preach Jr.

OH yea! A Mexican can do no wrong, that's why I get into heated debates with them too over some Mexican boxers.

Real money and real fanbase? That's the most pathetic **** I've read in a while. Most of Cotto's fanbase is blind and a bunch of hypocrites. Like you see a dime out of the money Cotto makes. LMAO!!

Seriously dude! Check YOURSELF.

Comment

lmfao!! Practice what you preach Jr.

OH yea! A Mexican can do no wrong, that's why I get into heated debates with them too over some Mexican boxers.

Real money and real fanbase? That's the most pathetic **** I've read in a while. Most of Cotto's fanbase is blind and a bunch of hypocrites. Like you see a dime out of the money Cotto makes. LMAO!!

Seriously dude! Check YOURSELF.
                I don't care about seeing Miguels money. Point is he has a much bigger fan base and gets paid accordingly because he's RESPECTED by all boxing fans. The only people that don't respect Cotto are people, like yourself, that feel Margarito has been slighted and his win over Miguel has been diminished. Well, maybe you shouldn't put illegal wraps in your gloves especially against a fighter that it didn't make sense to do it against. If anything you should have(and he did) loaded them against Cotto, not old man Shane who barely beat Ricardo Mayorga.

Margarito could beat Floyd Mayweather and he wouldn't get 1/10th of the respect that Miguel Cotto has. Be pissy all you want but Margaritos career will be remembered by being a fraud and a cheat. If Cotto doesn't do it on December 3rd, I'd love to jump in the ring and beat Kanos ass myself. One for taking my hard earned money 3 years ago from not fighting a fair fight and two being a DIRTY, TACO SHOVING, LOW RIDING, CHEAT.

Comment

I don't care about seeing Miguels money. Point is he has a much bigger fan base and gets paid accordingly because he's RESPECTED by all boxing fans. The only people that don't respect Cotto are people, like yourself, that feel Margarito has been slighted and his win over Miguel has been diminished. Well, maybe you shouldn't put illegal wraps in your gloves especially against a fighter that it didn't make sense to do it against. If anything you should have(and he did) loaded them against Cotto, not old man Shane who barely beat Ricardo Mayorga.

Margarito could beat Floyd Mayweather and he wouldn't get 1/10th of the respect that Miguel Cotto has. Be pissy all you want but Margaritos career will be remembered by being a fraud and a cheat. If Cotto doesn't do it on December 3rd, I'd love to jump in the ring and beat Kanos ass myself. One for taking my hard earned money 3 years ago from not fighting a fair fight and two being a DIRTY, TACO SHOVING, LOW RIDING, CHEAT.
                  Cool Story my 8 mile trailer trash ****** friend but all this is just an OPINION.

Comment

Cool Story my 8 mile trailer trash ****** friend but all this is just an OPINION.
                    lol @ this short fat dirt cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      lol @ this short fat dirt cleaner
                      reported for racism

Comment

Working...
                      X