No announcement yet.

i hate the way martinez is getting treated by hbo and the wbc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    I disagree. He could go to showtime and bring boxing to Network TV.
    hahahahaha what??? steroidgio martinez go 2 showtime!???

if steroidgio martinez goes 2 showtime, security will throw him the hell out. nobody knows who the hell steroidgio is.

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
      Sergio doesn't deserve any belt. He's a coward who would get destroyed if he ever mans up and steps in the ring with JR.

Remember this boy: 43 have tried 43 have failed.
      Sergio can be #44 if he pleases.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
        I disagree. He could go to showtime and bring boxing to Network TV. He will be better off financially, and be known better as a future PPV attraction.

MP hasn`t been able to due this due to financial requirements which Showtime Network TV could not afford.
        It takes two to tango, He can try and go to showtime all he wants but what if showtime dont want him? Again TV networks like HBO and showtime are in it for the money and unless you're a big name they would not have you on their shows and pay you big money and to be honest Martinez deserves big money after what he has done in the last few years.

To this Networks its all about how much sales they can generate from fighters and not losing money to put a certain fighter on.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          hahahahaha what??? steroidgio martinez go 2 showtime!???

if steroidgio martinez goes 2 showtime, security will throw him the hell out. nobody knows who the hell steroidgio is.
          I can just picture him telling them that he's the middleweight champion, who beat some 154lb goat farmer a few months back, and them laughing their asses explaining the undisputed middleweight champion is a force of nature named Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            maybe if steroidgio martinez submitted to OSDTs and stopped ducking JR he wouldn't be a PPV failure and a ratings disaster.
            Why would a guy who only fights sheep herders need to take osdt's?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              I can just picture him telling them that he's the middleweight champion, who beat some 154lb goat farmer a few months back, and them laughing their asses explaining the undisputed middleweight champion is a force of nature named Chavez.
              No, that was Pavlik...who Martinez beat, Chavez is a wannabe living off his daddy's name

Comment

[QUOTE=The Smash;10677336]I can just picture him telling them that he's the middleweight champion, who beat some 154lb goat farmer a few months back, and them laughing their asses explaining the undisputed middleweight champion is a force of nature named Chavez.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I think this is why Sergio will possibly be remembered. His biggest accomplishment in the ring might be getting demolished by JR, that looks more doubtful everyday though do to his continuous ducking.
                  Surely none of you Sergio stans believe that people will remember his fights against goat herders?

Comment

Fuck 'em..

Comment

its def some bs. it baffles me why they are d*cking around a fighter like sergio with everything hes been doing

Comment

Working...
                      X