Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... If & when i get FNC, should i play it with.without d/ling the changes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... If & when i get FNC, should i play it with.without d/ling the changes?

As simple a question as it gets.

If you're only going to play offline, then I wouldn't download the changes, unless you have the freezing issues or etc. Cause they did patch some of those, but with those patches came the reduced brutality, the removal of the 1 punch KO, and a bunch of other weird adjustments.

I'd hold off until the next patch comes, then look at a review of it before d/ling the update.

Although i think you can delete all the update info and start the game over, (sucks if you've built up a guy) but if you haven't wouldnt hurt to compare and contrast.

But don't take my word for it, i'm not 100 percent sure you can undo the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      If you're only going to play offline, then I wouldn't download the changes, unless you have the freezing issues or etc. Cause they did patch some of those, but with those patches came the reduced brutality, the removal of the 1 punch KO, and a bunch of other weird adjustments.

I'd hold off until the next patch comes, then look at a review of it before d/ling the update.

Although i think you can delete all the update info and start the game over, (sucks if you've built up a guy) but if you haven't wouldnt hurt to compare and contrast.

But don't take my word for it, i'm not 100 percent sure you can undo the patch.
      You can delete the patch from your HDD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
        You can delete the patch from your HDD.
        good to know, i'm hearing nothing but bad **** about all the changes being made to the game, and i'm not going online anytime soon since my xbox live gold membership is expired.

Comment

Working...
        X