No announcement yet.

Report: Pacquiao-Margarito PPV Sales Far Short of Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33088

manny is worried his ppv would be low with marquez.

why manny ppv would be low with marquez? gayweather sell 1.1 millions with marquez.

Comment

Its obvious you guys dont know what yall are talking about.....

If only you had the knowledge that I have......

I pitty the fool......

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=33088

manny is worried his ppv would be low with marquez.

why manny ppv would be low with marquez? gayweather sell 1.1 millions with marquez.
        They need to worry about dealing with Golden Boy before the PPVs with that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          I think he's the stripper Floyd will later share his percentage from the Pac fight with. No other explanation.
          Gino Ros: I am fu@#ing Gay....

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
            Because Margarito was the best draw out there. LOL
            man , if marg did poor sale imagine against berto or bradley or someone with no fanbase.

say pac-marg did 1 million , berto/bradley vs. pac would have done clottey type numbers.

half of the people in the stadium were marg fans from what i read.

would have been worst without marg.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
              40% for the #1 p4p king?
              shut your big niggro mouth.

let the spooks be spooks. they're still hurting from the fallen monkey from saturday night. he's be sleepin that night.

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
                imagine mayweather vs another top mexican, he wouldve made it a race battle thing with another black vs latino fighter thing saying we're clearly the two top fighting races whos the greatest etc
                Do you realize that Pacquiao markets himself as a "Mexican Assassin."?

People would be upset if Mayweather were to market himself in such a way.

Comment

lol what a surprise..... this match was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                    Do you realize that Pacquiao markets himself as a "Mexican Assassin."?

People would be upset if Mayweather were to market himself in such a way.
                    pac doesn't call himself the mexican assassin.

boxing writers called him that because of barrera.

Comment

to be honest, it was NEVER a match up hardcore fans or even casual fans was excited about because the last time CASUAL Boxing fans seen Margarito, he was getting destroyed by Mosley and a lot of fans still had a negative feeling towards Margarito for the Plaster

if the numbers are lower then expected then even more blame and hate will be directed at Margarito when it should actually be placed on Arum to be honest because he is so greedy he is trying to capitalize on the huge stadium thinking he can fill it up with Pacquiao vs ANYBODY and that is not the case, it is a lot of STUPID fans following boxing now but they are all not that foolish

Comment

Working...
                      X