No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Wishes He Had Always Trained as Hard as Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    I'd like to see that if you can find it.

But even if you are right, 150s aint all that big a blow-up for a guy that fights at 135-140.

It aint like Hatton used to do or what Broner now does is what I am saying.

And, Mikey does stay in the gym.

hatton was a legit alcoholic. broner was what i call a "weight cheater" who would drop a ton of weight when he was young to fight smaller guys. he even missed weight quite a few times.

at the time that he was fighting at 126 - 130 lbs and was huge for the weight. without a doubt he was gaining a ton of weight between fights, or he would not have been healthy. just look at this:

Comment

Truer comments ever said Floyd deserves what he got always worked the hardest never got out of shape in between fights

Comment

No drinking drugging Broner admits he was a underachiever slacker party animal deserved maidana beating

Comment

Greats always came in their best shape Duran partied between fights went up to 200 paid for it in Duran Leonard 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Are you sure though man? Idk. I mean some guy named Kigali who posts here says that Team Mikey's strategy is to assume that Broner won't bring his A game. I'm pretty sure that Kigali guy might even have inside sources, too. It sounds legit as f**k. Can anybody confirm this as the game plan? Can Elie confirm this? Or Dan Rafeal or Steve Kim? It's a very complex strategy.

"peeleft:
            This made me laugh

Comment

Broner is Undefeated 140lbs and down with a high KO percentage. just saying

Comment

very interesting fight. im very intrigued to see if mikey can hurt the bigger man. also if mikey can take a punch from a true jr welter. i have it more of a toss up. rooting for mikey.

Comment

I wish? Broner didn't say that. It's the writer, his impression maybe. That would be a sign of self awareness, not the tiger, but the lamb. Wish in one hand and poop in the other, see which fills up first.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    This is nonsense because he said this after Maidana and said "he will never be in a hard fight again now I'm focused"

For Shawn Porter he moved to Las Vegas and trained at Mayweather's gym with Floyd. Said he was as focused as he's ever been. Lost and now he's saying he didn't train hard enough. Bull****.

He's in denial.
                    I think Adrien was in a good shape for the Porter fight but I think he lost that fight mentally. He had the wrong game plan because he thought that Porter cutting weight to 144 lbs would affect him later in the fight and that's why he just tried to hold and keep Porter off untill late in the fight then press the action late, but Porter didn't gas out and forced the fight for 11 rounds. Broner was suprised and overwhelmed by Porter's style and he couldn't deal with it. Bad game plan, not focusing on fixing certain mistakes against certain styles due to the trainer's limited ability and mental weakness led to that loss.

Comment

we always hear this ****, 'if only i had trained in the past like i have for this fight' and they end up being no better. chavez jr v canelo for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X