Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: I Fought Ward With Empty Tank; Had No Energy, Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    Talking shit and making excuses will wind anyone.
    BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

He would know as you get older you train smarter not longer. Kovalev has a built in excuse for every scenario of failure now against Ward. He overtrained he undertrained it Jackson its the new Russian

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
        BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Everyone to blame except Kovalev and his lack of creativity . Jab big right repeat. Ward will make adjustments to circle away from right. Let best man win

Comment

Excuses coming from kov like:

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              Sounds like inmate running the asylum Kovalev choosing when and how to train all the time Jackson has no say obviously
              Thank you, great post!

Comment

I thought he looked very flat after about 4 rounds.

Floyd fans will say that was somehow down to ward but ward wasnt doing anything to make him gas so i do think it was a conditioning issue. He wasnt laying in bodywork or forcing a furious pace or anything.

He better have 12 rounds conditioning and step on ut this time. I thought he shaded the first fight but if he loses this one for whatever reason there can be no excuses

If the opponent is a slick boxer who cant hurt you and csnt take your shots you lay it on them dont lounge at mid range and let them play chess

Comment

Undisputed Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I thought he looked very flat after about 4 rounds.

Floyd fans will say that was somehow down to ward but ward wasnt doing anything to make him gas so i do think it was a conditioning issue. He wasnt laying in bodywork or forcing a furious pace or anything.

He better have 12 rounds conditioning and step on ut this time. I thought he shaded the first fight but if he loses this one for whatever reason there can be no excuses

If the opponent is a slick boxer who cant hurt you and csnt take your shots you lay it on them dont lounge at mid range and let them play chess

Keeps Mayweather on his mind at all times.

Floyd having fans has nothing to do with Kovelev getting worn out tussling with a smaller fighter.

The guy has a small gas tank.

He throws 3 or 4 shots then he hops across the ring and tugs on his trunks.....regardless the opponent.

Just watch him

There are times in every round Kovalev likes to be left alone.

Ward didn't let him take breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                      ^^^^^

Kovalev don't want that.

Comment

Working...
                      X