Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Kovalev: You Can Lie To The Public - You Can't Lie To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth

Originally posted by Blackonyx@& View Post
    First off the GGG VS JACOBS FIGHT ,IF ANYONE WAS Racsit it was Jacobs he was little ego and weight was 10 pounds more.
    2.At the same weight GGG Would have knocked Jacobs out.
    3.Kovi beat ward ,No doubt about it,Even Ward knew it.Kovi
    Would have had to Ko him 3 times to win.I win not pay for the
    Rematch,You want to waste money go head.
    4. And last I like spence a lot ,but he fought a Sluggish Brook.
    Coming down hurt him.He look like crap.Oh yea look at the
    GGG VS JACOBS FIGHT AGAIN BETWEEN HIS RUNNING AND
    SLAPPING PUNCHES HE couldn't hurt GGG.
    Preach. All truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
      The fool criticizes Mayweather for moving up and taking titles from 3 current 154 lb champions but then wants to praise Golovkin for challenging a retired Welterweight at 154. There should be basic competency test before people are allowed to post.
      Floyd cherry picked 154. Never wanted any part of

Forrest
      Sergio martinez
      Winky
      Paul Williams

Ggg offered to move down to 54 for Floyds belts but the coward showed his ghetto pride and complained saying he wasnt a jr middle lol! All the while holding belts. How anyone can respect a coward like THAT from the most dishonorable culture of the ghetto is beyond me.

Comment

• Fcuk Allah

Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
        Ha, ha, ha, this sums it up quite well for your ability to reflect truths and facts.
        Listen brother, for thousands of years of recorded history blacks never even discovered the wheel, never discovered a written language, never used a calendar, never built a bridge, never domesticated any animal, never built a house higher than one story, never built a lasting city, never invented the soap, their math was pretty much: one, two, three, many .... blacks in Africa were living in the stone age literally till the white man came and brought with him civilization to the blacks. I've been to Zimbabwe in the nineties and have seen blacks still living in straw houses. Many blacks in Africa live in such miserable and unhygienic conditions that a statement like yours will make every non black laugh at it.
        About the Muslims. Islam was invented by a man who at the age of 54 married a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad ordered the assassination of a poet who wrote poems against him, M. was involved in wars for over 10 years in which he most likely was personally killing people, M. was selling captives for money, M. M. married the wife of his step son. Mohammad was illiterates himself. You want this man to be your role model? You think thanks to Muslims we have all this civilization? The average IQ of the Muslims in the Middle east, Pakistan, India is about 85. The average white man's IQ is about 100. Sorry sir, I think you are just talking to make yourself feel good about yourself.
        Allah the god of cowards and scumbags. Both go hand in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
          Ha, ha, ha, this sums it up quite well for your ability to reflect truths and facts.
          Listen brother, for thousands of years of recorded history blacks never even discovered the wheel, never discovered a written language, never used a calendar, never built a bridge, never domesticated any animal, never built a house higher than one story, never built a lasting city, never invented the soap, their math was pretty much: one, two, three, many .... blacks in Africa were living in the stone age literally till the white man came and brought with him civilization to the blacks. I've been to Zimbabwe in the nineties and have seen blacks still living in straw houses. Many blacks in Africa live in such miserable and unhygienic conditions that a statement like yours will make every non black laugh at it.
          About the Muslims. Islam was invented by a man who at the age of 54 married a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad ordered the assassination of a poet who wrote poems against him, M. was involved in wars for over 10 years in which he most likely was personally killing people, M. was selling captives for money, M. M. married the wife of his step son. Mohammad was illiterates himself. You want this man to be your role model? You think thanks to Muslims we have all this civilization? The average IQ of the Muslims in the Middle east, Pakistan, India is about 85. The average white man's IQ is about 100. Sorry sir, I think you are just talking to make yourself feel good about yourself.
          Everything written in this post is proof KKKovalev has a racist fanbase and is also 100% false

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            they all scored round 10 to ward because they knew they couldnt give kovalev anymore roudns or he woild win. that was a clear dominant kovalev round. maybe they arent corrupt and are just incompetent? thats what you are hanging your hat on? these clowns who got a clear round wrong? well the 3 idiots scored it this way so they must be right....
            i gave the 10th to kov he still lost. for your statement to be true kov had to win rds 1-6 he lost rds 5 and 6 and every other round untill the 10th and lost 11th and 12 how on earth do you call this a robbery? could kov have won yes, cuz it was close but u see i am man enough to admitt that cuz i aint no hater. kov was initiating the clinches. to an untrained eye it looked like ward was closing the distance then the clinch occours so you asume ward initiated the clinch. but all he was doing was getting inside to atk the body that was hurting kov and thats why u see him pushing wards head down so many times in order to evade the body punch that u claim didnt affect him lol clown

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
              all of kovalev's fans are racist...
              im starting to see more and more of that. man im so happy they feel kov was robbed by a black man hshahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
                a man who speaks of the great things his race has done but yet has no contributions is worthless. i rather come from nothing and achieve nothing than to have everything at my feet and still BE nothing. what have you done, what have you built? u aint **** so stop dwelling at the **** other and better men than you have done and build your legacy, otherwise stfu!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAfadeQuick View Post
                  a man who speaks of the great things his race has done but yet has no contributions is worthless. i rather come from nothing and achieve nothing than to have everything at my feet and still BE nothing. what have you done, what have you built? u aint **** so stop dwelling at the **** other and better men than you have done and build your legacy, otherwise stfu!!!...
                  Well I am sorry if the truth hurt you, it was intended for the person who said that the whites "couldn't do this or that if it was not for the North Africans and the Muslims".. I don't want praise from people for whatever I have contributed to society. The only praise that I truly value is not from humans.
                  If you want to progress in life you have to love the truth, start studying hard and do your best to improve everything you do.

Comment

• Oh God, there are two of you.
                    Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                    Okay...

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      ......bruh

Read a book.....ancient Egyptians derived from the beginning of the Nile Near Present day Congo n the indigenous people also will tell you this

Lol...how about you n those Eastern Europeans deal with that sun lol

His grandmother Queen Tiye has many busts n depictions....they were Africans lol..... When ottoman empire, Arabs, n whites invaded that's when things changed

What you're saying is like saying Natives on the Rez are the true indigenous people knowing damn well most of them are like 1/16 or 1/32 indigenous blood lol...playing dress up...they are $5 Indians

In 500 years TUPAC AND Barack Obama will be white lol

Comment

Working...
                      X