Adonis Stevenson vs Badou Jack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea this is what I thought I heard too.

If Jack vs Stevenson happened I'd for sure root for Jack, but I always root against Stevenson lol.

Thing is Stevenson is reallllllllllly f#cking good & I'm not sure anyone can beat him expect 3 or 4 guys in the division all of whom have closer ties to HBO then in the PBC universe so idk who beats Stevenson who he's likely to be fighting anytime soon.

I suspect we won't see Stevenson fight the best guys til he's in cashout mode after some random PBC affiliated dude upsets him. Then he'll have no choice but to strike while the irons still semi-hot & the HBO guys who can beat him will still relish having Stevenson's name on their resume so it'll make sense for them to.
    Not rooting for Stevenson is the error. See, it's an example of what our society calls "hate". Even if I don't believe you are, you absorbed the habit of turning off your sense of logic when there's something related to Stevenson. But it's all good, what should happen will happen; because King Kal-El Stevenson's aiming the belts, like always...
    Look his last fight, look how southpaw Stevenson volontarity move on the left "on the wrong side", just to destroy all Virgil Hunter gameplan & scenarios.
    The common boxing fans, just saw someone overusing his left, instead of someone who knew exackly how to check mate Fonfara, with a 2 shoot fool's mate. Poor Fonfara, dude is suffering from amnesia.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
      Badou will most likely be facing Nathan Cleverly. Eddie Hearn said on twitter that he hopes to close the deal this week.
      ^^^ more likely......................

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
        Not rooting for Stevenson is the error. See, it's an example of what our society calls "hate". Even if I don't believe you are, you absorbed the habit of turning off your sense of logic when there's something related to Stevenson. But it's all good, what should happen will happen; because King Kal-El Stevenson's aiming the belts, like always...
        Look his last fight, look how southpaw Stevenson volontarity move on the left "on the wrong side", just to destroy all Virgil Hunter gameplan & scenarios.
        The common boxing fans, just saw someone overusing his left, instead of someone who knew exackly how to check mate Fonfara, with a 2 shoot fool's mate. Poor Fonfara, dude is suffering from amnesia.
        Wow completely surprised with this type of response from you that we've went back & forth about 50 times.

Why is the only thing I ever see you talking about around here is Adonis Stevenson? Are the dudes gf or brother or uncle or some sh^t.

Comment

Jack is chinny but I'mma go out on a limb and say he braves it through

Comment

Badou Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
              Badou will most likely be facing Nathan Cleverly. Eddie Hearn said on twitter that he hopes to close the deal this week.
              I'm really surprised Beterbiev isn't looking for that Belt... Easy work...

Comment

Working...
              X