Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any common opponents between GGG and Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any common opponents between GGG and Jacobs?

I have been looking, although, my search is only so deep, but does anyone know off hand if Golovkin and Jacobs have a common opponent?

I can't find one, but I was hoping there was a significant one, from a glance via boxrec I don't see any.

if I missed it could you point me out, thanks .

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    I have been looking, although, my search is only so deep, but does anyone know off hand if Golovkin and Jacobs have a common opponent?

I can't find one, but I was hoping there was a significant one, from a glance via boxrec I don't see any.

if I missed it could you point me out, thanks .
    No significant ones. If Pirog wouldn't have gotten injured that would have been one.

Comment

Nope. There aren't.

Comment

Same as for Canelo and Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Same as for Canelo and Golovkin
          Not surprising since they've been at different weight classes...but you'd think him and jacobs would have fought at least one common opponent being that they are both top guys in the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Not surprising since they've been at different weight classes...but you'd think him and jacobs would have fought at least one common opponent being that they are both top guys in the same weight class.
            Well lot's of Golovkin's opponents have fought below the middleweight limit (Brook, Rubio, Adama, Ishida, Rosado, and Ouma) so putting that in consideration lowers there chances of fighting common opponents, and Jacobs won his title in 2014

Comment

Milton Nunez

I'll take a good look in a moment.

Comment

Boxrec will give you their complete pro record. I don't think they have any opponents in common.

Comment

Marchegiano, thanks for finding the videos and posting them. sadly nunez didn't put up much opposition for either guy but I think GGG's shots had a more immediate effect, hell, he almost ko'd him with his first punch. thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Boxrec will give you their complete pro record. I don't think they have any opponents in common.
                    yeah I peeped it out and didn't see it but marchegiano did, they have one common opponent and they both had him out in the first round. milton nunez.

Comment

Working...
                    X