Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Ariza ever gone into detail about the violent confrontation he had with Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Your story is true but a bit twisted. Jinkee was having relationship trouble with Manny at the time and she was in bed grieving from the situation. Ariza wanted Manny to make out with Jinkee to cheer her up. He came back 30 mins later to see if Manny was busy and found out Manny was still up not interested in Jinkee so he snapped at Pacquiao.
    thats just ur sick fantusy bruh

i see ur user title

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Not even sure why they're giving Ariza way too much credit to Pacquiao's ascendancy in the sport. Ariza is simply a nobody. He just happened to be at the right time and place.

Pacquiao was already the wild and ferocious Pacquiao when Ariza came on board. He didn't even do a good job if you saw how Pac was gasping for breath in many of his fights in between rounds where Ariza was in his corner. Exactly the same scenario when he was working with Maidana. Watch the Maidana vs Broner.

Fast-forward, Pac didn't hire anyone when he started the majority of his training in the Rios fight. Which was in in his own province and he ate the kind of Pinoy foods Buboy gave him. On fight night he looked like he can even last 15 rounds.

Point is, boxers need to take over their own conditioning. It's their bodies.
      Tell that to Brandon Rios and Chris Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Tell that to Brandon Rios and Chris Arreola
        Yeah, they fired him. They thought he could do miracles.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has asked the question if this was pre bible Manny Pacquiao. If it was, I can see it. I think Pacquiao is overall a good guy but he had some demons in him like everybody else (gambling, adultery mainly)

But if this incident took place after he supposedly found God, then it could very well be hype to make the documentary a little bit more interesting...

Comment

Even if it's true. It's already too late, pacquiao's character is already established as a do-good fella. Unless it's something serious like rape or murder or anything like that which is obviously backed up by evidence. This child-like tantrum is pretty minor thing to most people. Guess what, every once in a while every person experience a drastic change in mood; --it's called being human. This is not a serious issue.

Comment

Who cares about Manny's roid rage? I'm far more concerned with the size of that cat's head....

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                Pacquaio a G and a grown man you dont tell a grown man when to go to sleep no matter how beneficial it is to them.

I remeber this made me Respect Pacquiao even more.
                I agree, that's Marquez's job.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                  Pacquaio a G and a grown man you dont tell a grown man when to go to sleep no matter how beneficial it is to them.

I remeber this made me Respect Pacquiao even more.
                  Too bad he threw a temper tantrum like a 6yr old.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    I'm surprised no one has asked the question if this was pre bible Manny Pacquiao. If it was, I can see it. I think Pacquiao is overall a good guy but he had some demons in him like everybody else (gambling, adultery mainly)

But if this incident took place after he supposedly found God, then it could very well be hype to make the documentary a little bit more interesting...
                    Didn't you known the whole god thing was fake? I thought that was made clear when a member of the hbo crew instructed manny to go pray in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Didn't you known the whole god thing was fake? I thought that was made clear when a member of the hbo crew instructed manny to go pray in the corner.
                      Probably, thats why i said "supposedly". I don't really follow his life tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X