Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Lou/Gary Shaw stable have 3 guys free right now for him

Jermain Taylor
    Jonathan "Mantequilla" Gonzalez
    Donovan "Da Bomb" George
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
      exactly. what Judah fight was that, Vernon paris?
      Yea, and Paris was entitled to 40% of the purse, so he got about 28k.

Comment

Dibella also has Avtandil Khurtsidze, who would make a great fight with Macklin. Khurtsidze would have 2 years of inactivity by November though. Don't know what happened to him. There's also Sergio Mora if he doesn't get the Golovkin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Dibella also has Avtandil Khurtsidze, who would make a great fight with Macklin. Khurtsidze would have 2 years of inactivity by November though. Don't know what happened to him. There's also Sergio Mora if he doesn't get the Golovkin fight.
          I have a feeling he's saving him for Martinez or Golovkin... but HBO doesn't like him either way.
          Waiting for Mora to come back, had that nice win against Proksa

Comment

I just hope Matthew can get back on track and win a few more fights. He is probably done at the top level after the GGG fight. Dat body shot was brutal...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Yea, and Paris was entitled to 40% of the purse, so he got about 28k.
              hmmmm. that had to of been one of NBC's first events tho, u think there budget may have gotten bigger since? not sure if TV networks work like that

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
                hmmmm. that had to of been one of NBC's first events tho, u think there budget may have gotten bigger since? not sure if TV networks work like that
                Well yea, it's been a while.... a year and some change.
                With that being said though, I doubt it got big enough where he was making more than 50k. Even Rosado wasn't making much.
                He fought Whittaker last year in September and the purse bid was like 20k or something, maybe less.

We all know where the majority of the money goes to though... Adamek controls that because he's the biggest selling attraction on there. Next is probably Jennings.... then probably Stevens. I don't think Kovalev gets paid more than him.

Comment

Probably stevens

Comment

Macklin vs Stvens, Stevens dies in the ring and is made to look like a fool.
                    Nahhh... Stevens going to have a cupcake fight

Comment

Working...
                    X