Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Hauser is the best boxing journalist of the last several decades, the lack of respect some of you fans are giving him is ridiculous. Shameful to be honest.
    Yeah but the dude doesn't post sensationalist youtube videos, so why should anyone respect him?

Comment

• Why would anyone respect Hauser's job as a TR shill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Hahaha

This story still has no legs. Told you dudes this **** wouldn't matter.
        I guess it tells you more about the state of yank sports journalism. When Roy Jones tested positive, they didn't follow up with questions. Apparently things hasn't changed.

Still we will see when Floyd announces his opponent for his 2013 fight. Then maybe questions will be asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I guess it tells you more about the state of yank sports journalism. When Roy Jones tested positive, they didn't follow up with questions. Apparently things hasn't changed.

Still we will see when Floyd announces his opponent for his 2013 fight. Then maybe questions will be asked.
          Part of the reason why with Jones was because the news of the positive test didn't come out for at least a couple years after it occurred and was revealed by a boxer who had failed the same test. Quite frankly, I think every journalist was asleep at the wheel back then.

Comment

I doubt it Bat. Look at Lance Armstrong not THATS a story. The MSM just doesn't care about this. We'll see soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              so anybody who disagrees with you is a liar?
              No but practically everyone saw that as a close BUT bcear win for Manny and I'm saying close when you want to go the absolute extreme in giving Tim rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Part of the reason why with Jones was because the news of the positive test didn't come out for at least a couple years after it occurred and was revealed by a boxer who had failed the same test. Quite frankly, I think every journalist was asleep at the wheel back then.
                Yeah.

We'll see if they are sleeping still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  I doubt it Bat. Look at Lance Armstrong not THATS a story. The MSM just doesn't care about this. We'll see soon enough.
                  The USADA has invested tons of money in the Armstrong investigation and has made a great victory. The Floyd incident could lay all the good work they have done in ruins.

Comment

The USADA has invested tons of money in the Armstrong investigation and has made a great victory. The Floyd incident could lay all the good work they have done in ruins.
                    Forget any Floyd connection. The Morales and Quillin accusations have been out for months, fishy as hell. Nobody addressed or disputed them, nobody is pursuing the story. It's probably cause very few people have the access to probe, and they won't sacrifice it so the mainstream can shrug and say "boxing is dirty and PED ridden? shocking".

Comment

• the reason why no one cares about this is because the entire thing is centered around a rumor. (the part where it brings up mayweather at least)

we always complain about bad journalism. i guess people are sick of this crap. if you have evidence show us but if you have just rumors no one cares...........

Comment

Working...
                      X