Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

had jordan not retired the first time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had jordan not retired the first time...

had jordan not quit basketball the first time around, do you guys think the bulls could have won 8 straight titles instead of their two three-peats?

Maybe but hakeem and Clyde were going to be a nightmare of a match up Clyde vs Jordan would have been a wash and Olajuaon would have had amazing series surprised we never met up with the rockets in the finales to be honest

Comment

It would probably have happened, maybe losing once to the rockets once in the process i would say7.

Comment

u guys think the rockets with barkley on it was superior or inferior to the championship teams of 94 and 95?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          u guys think the rockets with barkley on it was superior or inferior to the championship teams of 94 and 95?
          lol that was the grandpa version of the rockets. of course 94 and 95 is better

Comment

If he hadn't retired several times, he would've been the NBA's #1 all time scoring leader.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

The team was splitting up, Phil Jackson was leaving, I say no.

Comment

They would have won 5 straight and Jordan would have retired earlier, maybe to play baseball maybe not.

Comment

Jordan isn't losing to ANYONE in an NBA finals. The real question is about his all-time stats. He'd be poking at Kareem if he stayed those two years.

Comment

I believe he would have won 8 straight.

Once he tasted the championship, he just wouldn't settle for anything less.

Comment

Working...
                    X