Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Pacquiao-Mayweather to stay #1 PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care and it's not a big deal which fight ends up on top.

Comment

Why didnt Maywather try to walk down Pac, like he did to Mcgregor??

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        It's also more of a credit to boxing when the biggest boxer vs biggest MMA fighter with unfinite promotion in comparison to Pac-Floyd, and had fans from two sports tuning in, still couldn't beat a fight between two boxers.

Also the gate records are out for those who missed it.

72+will never be broken.
        Never? Lol. Records are broken every damn year. I do expect the $72 Million to last awhile, but it will eventually break like all records do.

Floyd definitely GOAT boxing businessman (unquestionable). He's played a half in every major PPV and gate financial record. Not that it matters or affects any of us, but he did do that thing very well

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Never? Lol. Records are broken every damn year. I do expect the $72 Million to last awhile, but it will eventually break like all records do.

Floyd definitely GOAT boxing businessman (unquestionable). He's played a half in every major PPV and gate financial record. Not that it matters or affects any of us, but he did do that thing very well
          The only one who can come close is Mayweather himself in some other sort of freakshow. But even he wil not break those two records.

He's got the top 4 PPV's hostage And you will not see the top 2 surpassed in your lifetime. Inflation won't count.

Comment

I just want the sport to grow. Bigger and better

Comment

Floyd vs Manny was a fight between the two best boxers of a generation that actually meant something within the annals of boxing history. The fight may have sucked and failed to live up to expectations, but still.

Comment

lol..i dont even give a ****,,but what i do see is the top 4 fights in boxing history involve Mayweather....dude took his destiny in his hands and ran with it

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

No it won't because Floyd is gone.

Nobody is even remotely close to FM in terms of his biggest numbers. And I mean the gap is enormous, that's what 20 years of building a brand will do for you.

The top 2 PPV's and gates will not be broken in our lifetime and I'll be shocked if anybody breaks the DLH or Canelo fight.

Comment

If Floyd/Conor breaks the record, it does so on the back of two separate sports. Not necessarily a pure boxing record in my opinion. Meanwhile, Pac/May was a garbage fight, so it would be nice if the record is broken some day by two opponents who show up at their best and do all they can to win. With PPV getting harder to sell and the increased percentage of pirated streams that fans are watching for free, it will be a tough record to break any time soon.

Comment

Did Floyd make this thread?! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X