No announcement yet.

i gotta admit that floyd is way smaller than conor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i gotta admit that floyd is way smaller than conor

i can see 4~5 weight division size difference. with that difference one lucky punch mingt knock him out. floyd would win i guess. but he should be careful

4-5 weight divisions? On what planet?

Comment

floyd was indeed wearing those booster shoes. kinda embarassing.
      but what would be more embarrassing is when floyds beats the sht out of conor to submission

Comment

yeah but you have to factor in floyd will have his after the weigh in iv to illegally gain an advantage so in reality floyd will be 6-7 divisions bigger

Comment

This is like when shot to **** Roy Jones KO undefeated 90-0 Street brawler Bobby Gunn. Except, Floyd ain't shot to **** and Connor has already gotten his ass beat several times. "peeleft:

Comment

so what, im bigger than mayweather but i bet i couldnt knock him out. its relevant because just like mcgregor ive never had a pro boxing fight.

Comment

I didn't realize how big Conor is until I saw him next to Kovalev at the Conlan fight

Comment

He's obviously much bigger. Weighed 168 for the Diaz weigh in gives you a rough idea he will be around that in the ring.

Size isn't the be all and end all though and it seems Conor thinks size is the main reason he will win. He keeps pushing that point that Floyd is "too small"

Rude awakening, you'd think.

Comment

McGregor dehydrates 20+ lbs to make 155 in the UFC, he's going to have 20lbs on Mayweather. But that matters little when you aren't landing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    This is like when shot to **** Roy Jones KO undefeated 90-0 Street brawler Bobby Gunn. Except, Floyd ain't shot to **** and Connor has already gotten his ass beat several times. "peeleft:
                    Bobby Gunn is a "real fighter"

No limitations.

Comment

Working...
                    X