Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You in favor Transgender using any bathroom they like? Is this a **** thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You in favor Transgender using any bathroom they like? Is this a **** thread?

Yes or no.....

**** thread yes. I've seen weirder things happen in a bathroom though. Yes, trannys are also weird.

Comment

shit thread and fcuk no!

make a third bathroom for them:

-Male

-Female

-Shim

Comment

shit thread.

if you have a dick you should piss standing

Comment

This is a topic that's been discussed to death in national and international media over the course of the last few months.

As a result, I'd say that yes, this indeed is a **** thread.

You gotta be topical to be an ATG, bruh. My suggestion to you is to be the first to break the news to the lounge of the next mass shooting in America or the next international terrorist event. Then maybe follow that up with a booty gifs or bouncing titty gifs thread.

To really be an ATG you need to step your karma game up and complete the trifecta with a legendary alt of some sort.

Comment

Yes thread sucks.

And no.

Comment

yep...**** thread

Comment

Idk why there are two bathrooms now. Just make one big ass room with a bunch of those 1 person private bathrooms and throw a attendant in there and we good. I'm already creeped out by the old grey haired momo peeking at my hog in the urinal. A transgender mfer minding his/her own bizness would be a welcomed change.

Comment

Unless you go to the bathroom for social gatherings I can't see how it matters.

Comment

I get it. It's supposed to be a pun, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X