No announcement yet.

What did you eat today thread??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you eat today thread??

What do ya'll eat on a daily basis?? lets give each other ideas what we eat to get ripped or on swole.....

today i woke up with 3 eggs and a protein shake at 5:00 am..due to work i was unable to eat again until 10 when i ate yogurt and peanuts at my other job...followed by a workout at 2 pm...then i got home took creatin and another protein shake and some chicken thighs and legs...dinner was more chicken, spinach,carrots and potatoes...another protein shake will be taken before bed with some hard boiled eggs...need more calories in my day

5 pot noodles and can of spam

Comment

50g whey in water followed by a light breakfast; Can of tuna, apple, handful of blueberries, fish oils.

Comment

Damn got some heathy eating dudes here, I had some spicy tuna rolls (4) and two beers.

And tonight I will go for a burger and two orders of fries at the local joint off campus

I'm on the Floyd diet

I'm 6'2 walk around at about 205 but I wrestle at 197

Very low body fat %

TS You should ask for the tale of the tape also (height, weight, body fat %)

Comment

I got up at 9 am, lifted weights at 11 am, then had a protein shake at 12:30 pm.

At 4pm I had some healthy spinach lasagna, then at 6pm a protein bar from Target.

At 8pm pm I ran four miles

Then at 9:30 pm I ate a piece of cod with some salsa.

I'm not sure how effective my diet is, but that's what I ate. I'm trying to get down to 7% body fat and am at about 15% right now.

Comment

Oatmeal with linseed

Salad: steamed: broccoli, brussel sprouts, green beans and spinach, avocado, seed mix, carrots

Workout and I friggin work out hard

Orange or banana

2 onion, tomato, spinach omelettes using 4 free range eggs OR 4 boiled eggs

Chickpea or kidney beans curry made with 1 and half cans of either, chopped tomatoes tumeric, spices, with a spoon of natural yogurt

And a lot of water during the day

Sometimes have oatmeal twice, salad twice

My portions are relatively big
            Last edited by jas; 10-15-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

@Larry I was on a very similar diet training for my last fight and I got in good shape and stuck with it, but after a while it wreaked some havoc on my guts giving me bad bloating and intestinal pain.

I did some reading and according to some proponents of plant based diets, if you're eating a lot of meat like that its very acid forming and you'll want to balance it out by reducing meat, cutting out dairy (though whey protein is apparently ok as its the least acidic of the dairy foods) and eating a lot of alkalizing veggies like kale and spinach. I would recommend anyone googling alkaline diet and acidic vs alkaline forming foods to learn more about the benefits.

Some small tweaks to your diet like just switching peanuts for almonds could improve digestion and help with long term goals.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Larry - your diet is good, chicken is good , just have lemon or lime water to help with what soju said

Comment

True lemon water works great

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                    @Larry I was on a very similar diet training for my last fight and I got in good shape and stuck with it, but after a while it wreaked some havoc on my guts giving me bad bloating and intestinal pain.

I did some reading and according to some proponents of plant based diets, if you're eating a lot of meat like that its very acid forming and you'll want to balance it out by reducing meat, cutting out dairy (though whey protein is apparently ok as its the least acidic of the dairy foods) and eating a lot of alkalizing veggies like kale and spinach. I would recommend anyone googling alkaline diet and acidic vs alkaline forming foods to learn more about the benefits.

Some small tweaks to your diet like just switching peanuts for almonds could improve digestion and help with long term goals.

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Larry - your diet is good, chicken is good , just have lemon or lime water to help with what soju said
                    interesting stuff..........

today i woke up ate chicken and greens, a protein shake and some creatine....at 10 ate some sardines,yogurt and some peanuts...will be having fish for dinner got some swai fish...will try the lemon water

Comment

Working...
                    X