No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    read my above post bro, i woulda laughed at ur post earlier not too funny now cheers.
    all girls cheat and they're all whores...... sorry mate.
    but don't lose your shit and confront her

then report back and tell us what happened

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      all girls cheat and they're all whores...... sorry mate.
      but don't lose your shit and confront her

then report back and tell us what happened
      ima keep my cool bro never get out of hand, i was gonna call the guy but decided, ima wait for her have her call and shell ask him what ever i ask her to ask, like hey do you love me? do i love you? do u rememeber last time we had sex? etc etc . see what his answers are.

Comment

go through it, but don't be surprised if she's getting dick'd down by a well hung Mexican thug.
        Who wouldnt be surprised at a well hung Mexican?

Comment

ima keep my cool bro never get out of hand, i was gonna call the guy but decided, ima wait for her have her call and shell ask him what ever i ask her to ask, like hey do you love me? do i love you? do u rememeber last time we had sex? etc etc . see what his answers are.
          or you could just text him pretending you're her........ either way it seems like a bad idea but i'm interested to see how this develops so i'm going to encourage you.....

Comment

or you could just text him pretending you're her........ either way it seems like a bad idea but i'm interested to see how this develops so i'm going to encourage you.....
            She's obviously at dudes house right now, probably got his girlfriend and sister in a three way.

Comment

her and my sister just stepped in bro, be back in 30 mins, have a feeling this is 2 years down the drain.

Comment

whats his number?

Comment

her and my sister just stepped in bro, be back in 30 mins, have a feeling this is 2 years down the drain.
                  I don't mean to be intrusive, but what kind of girl is your girlfriend like. Is she studious and does she go to school? Is she a good girl? Is she shy? I know this must be a tough situation for you, though. It's tough when you are in a serious relationship. You invest a lot of time and energy. Then, one day, it's all over. Just like that. It's tough. But, what is your girlfriend like? I only ask because you have to know what kind of girl you are getting involved with. I hope you come out okay. Trust in a relationship is a hell of a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    I don't mean to be intrusive, but what kind of girl is your girlfriend like. Is she studious and does she go to school? Is she a good girl? Is she shy? I know this must be a tough situation for you, though. It's tough when you are in a serious relationship. You invest a lot of time and energy. Then, one day, it's all over. Just like that. It's tough. But, what is your girlfriend like? I only ask because you have to know what kind of girl you are getting involved with. I hope you come out okay. Trust in a relationship is a hell of a thing.
                    Back guys I just told her to leave, she had all the signs of a good girl, goes to school . Don't go out with her friends don't drink, well not that I know of, gets along with all my family. Ironic that she was over super protective over me . Turns out that guy had no idea I existed and they have been together 2 months.

Comment

Oh boy. You got what you looked for. It's the classic case of "projection" she is going through your phone soand putting the onus on you so she hides the fact that she is doing it herself. Time to turn it up on that cheating *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X