No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Bradley is signing with top-rank and will fight Pac in November"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
    **** bob arum... And fuk these ***** made fools that will sign with the devil if it means a million dollar fight...

Good luck selling that fight with that unknown alien head
    WTF??!! I think Bradley is making a good move choosing Manny over Khan, coz even if he looses this one with Manny, Bradley's stock worth wouldn't dip too much for he just fought one of the two most elite fighters in the world, he got more money in the process plus Bradley can still fight Khan after this...

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP. He doesn't want any fighters of their stable to become superstars.

I say, **** it. Amir should fight Judah and then move up to 147 and fight the likes of Ortiz.

http://khaaan.com/

Comment

I can't wait until Arum died. He is a cancer that is destroying the sport.

Comment

Bob Arum a G

Comment

Also, I doubt Bradley and Pacquiao will fight, I just don't see it happening.

There is no upside to PAC beating a largely unknown jww, who brings no fans or money to the table.

Comment

Why is everyone pissed at bradley? Dude would have to be insane to pass on pac for amir. One guy is Pacquiao, the other guy is Khan, I mean come on now. I like Khan but the hype around this guy is a joke

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP. He doesn't want any fighters of their stable to become superstars.

I say, **** it. Amir should fight Judah and then move up to 147 and fight the likes of Ortiz.
              U think way too much of amir, ortiz would knock him into next week, don't kid yourself.

Comment

People blaming Arum for SHaw and HBO ****ing up the whole Khan-Bradley situation. Classic.

Anyway, Bradley is up after Marquez unless the piss man decides to Chris John it again. But ideally, Arum should put Bradley as the lead-in fight on the Pacquiao-Marquez card, and do heavy promotions for him leading up to the PPV. Have him take on either Senchenko or Zaveck and take their belt, thus setting up a unification bout in the Spring with Manny.

Comment

My only problem with a Pac-Bradley fight is that it might suck. Last time Bradley fought a southpaw it was horrible. And Pac was involved in some headbutts last fight.

Bradley wins via headbutt in 8th.

Comment

What I like about Amir is that he's afraid of no man. This kid is gonna be huge.

Comment

Working...
                    X