No announcement yet.

THE FARCE is over; let's think about the real fight - GGG v CANELO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FARCE is over; let's think about the real fight - GGG v CANELO

Am I the only one kinda happy that we can now move on from Mayweather-Gregor?

I wasn't happy with who it made me become, my trolling reached new levels as I tried to justify my support for Floyd fighting my fellow Irishmen. It hurt having to do that but my love for the sport concurs all.

I am now looking forward to the fight of the year and I think Canelo will beat GGG, what do you guys think?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Am I the only one kinda happy that we can now move on from Mayweather-Gregor?

I wasn't happy with who it made me become, my trolling reached new levels as I tried to justify my support for Floyd fighting my fellow Irishmen. It hurt having to do that but my love for the sport concurs all.

I am now looking forward to the fight of the year and I think Canelo will beat GGG, what do you guys think?
    I agree the farce is over. Both guys made a lot of money but like you say the real fight is coming up. I've got G by a 7th round KO.

Comment

Finally we can talk about real fights again

Comment

Last night was a really ugly event from start to finish. It proved what boxing is about now for everyone involved, squeezing out money. I am hoping this is the end of it on that scale, but it will more likely be just the start of a new era. Sadly.

Comment

Working...
        X