Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump voters- What does it feel like to be cucked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how people with 1/2 a brain don't even use 1/2 their brain.

Like Trump identifies with working class people....
    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-12-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

The most extreme criticisms I've seen leveled at Trump so far is that he's more similar to Clinton and Sanders than we previously feared. IE Syria.

Therefore still by far the best choice. We didn't get perfection but we got, objectively, the far and away best choice.
      Last edited by ////; 04-12-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It's very difficult to believe that Assad, who has been struggling desperately to repair his public image and saw the war comfortably turning in his favor, randomly decided it would be a good time to deliberately provoke the west with pointless chemical attacks on civilians.
        I believe Assad thought he had the go-ahead after prior US comments about not removing him.

Mattis is a experienced general, he said he reviewed the intelligence evidence himself and that it was definitely them.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          cause trump is about to do a complete 180.. from america first, to time to police the world again

from lets fight isis.. to lets fight the guy fighting isis

Im not liberal or even using any emotion, i want trump to do well cause then we all do well.. but hes looking like a globalist to me
          The difference is Hillary wanted no talks with Russia and an immediate no fly zone over Syria (like McCain, Lindsey, Rubio), Trump got involved when Assad used Sarin again along with Kim lobbing practice nukes all to twist the knife against U.S. prior to our meeting with China. Trump responded in 48hrs, surprising everyone, leveling the air field responisble for the chem attack. Basically Trump is saying "you royally ****ed up Assad you blithering idiot, if you were smart I wouldnt even touch your ****ing air power let alone even thinking about using WMDs. All you had to do was not do war criminal things anymore."
          But even as comical as this sounds, on a genuinely serious note, Trump will turn North Korea and Syria into a parking lot if he has to. Assad and Kim are now in a lose lose situation, no scenario where they beat us. They forced Trump to have to shift his policy and take care of business. As ****ty Iraq was, the world cant handle these rogue powers boiling over into an even worst situation down the line where we may not be in a position of strength to handle it

Comment

the cucks keep on cucking.. from

to ---

Lol just kidding

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...can-rest-easy/

is AddiX banned

Comment

The only 2 countries who benefit from the US attacking Assad is Israel and Saudi Arabia.

This is a shame. Trump said he would have a "AMERIKA FIRST" foreign policy. Now he is the same old "ISRAEL FIRST" foreign policy.

Comment

is AddiX banned
                not banned yet, this forum is just boring as fck, the replies are all completely predictable.

Comment

the cucks keep on cucking.. from

to ---

Lol just kidding

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...can-rest-easy/

is AddiX banned
                  Another promise rollback. Y'all got bamboozled.

Comment

cause trump is about to do a complete 180.. from america first, to time to police the world again

from lets fight isis.. to lets fight the guy fighting isis

Im not liberal or even using any emotion, i want trump to do well cause then we all do well.. but hes looking like a globalist to me
                    stop **** stirring and get behind your president. whether you like it or not, hes in charge now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      stop **** stirring and get behind your president. whether you like it or not, hes in charge now.
                      How am I **** sturring? I'm not the one flip flopping. We like to hold people accountable here in America

Comment

Working...
                      X