Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Billy Joe Saunders is The Last One, It is My Dream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Dude he wasn't going to be able to stop Jacobs, don't think there is a middle weight that would've stopped the Jacobs that showed up this weekend. People talk about Jacobs like he was supposed to be a walk in the park, take away that Pirog fight and these same dudes would've been on his d**k something awful.
    He definitely could of opened more. Im sure jacobs power wasnt something he hasnt felt before. Even brooks uppercut wobbled ggg more than jacobs did the entire fight

Comment

Dude he wasn't going to be able to stop Jacobs, don't think there is a middle weight that would've stopped the Jacobs that showed up this weekend. People talk about Jacobs like he was supposed to be a walk in the park, take away that Pirog fight and these same dudes would've been on his d**k something awful.
      He was dropped by Mora 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I call bull****. Personal "goals" aren't an excuse to take lesser competition.
        Unifying all the belts since the first time in forever > giving an immediate rematch to someone you just finished beating.

Jacobs took forever making this fight. He can wait for the rematch.

Comment

• He's trying to make history. **** Jacobs right now. He can wait til next year

Comment

• wtf at the censorship.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Coward no one cares about that bum Saunders rematch Jacobs. People already feel you lost. If not Jacobs needs to go directly into canelo fight. Any other fight including Saunders proves you ducking and a coward. A Saunders fight will be viewed as you pulling a salka.
              I'm gonna go have a laugh and read some of your comments on Ward after his win and after the comments he's made since. I'm guessing they're quite different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                Everyone thought Jacob's was going to win...? Oh silly me.. must not have been bcc'd on that email.. smh
                No I meant Golovkin finally fought an elite middleweight like Jacobs. I don't think anyone gave Jacobs a chance but he fought a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I'm gonna go have a laugh and read some of your comments on Ward after his win and after the comments he's made since. I'm guessing they're quite different?
                  What comments about Ward? You got me confused with someone else.

Comment

I don't like counting other people's money but i'm sure he's already set for life one way or another, that's just icing on the cake i'm sure.
                    Haha, yes, quite possibly, but I'm sure that big canelo payday would be a nice booster bonus!

Comment

• 2016: ayo golovkin got jacobs problems yall! no diggity

Fight is signed: smh jacobs have no chayunce why aint tripul G fightin a true brotha like stevenson

After close but fairly clear decision: HE RUNNIN TO DA WYTE BOIZ WHEN HE GOT JACOBS PROBLEM

don't you guys have something better to do like try to pay for a shopping cart full of merchandise with an unactivated gift card you just plucked off the display rack then threaten to murder the old lady who says that's not how it works?

maybe we should find out who you're stealing your wifi from and have a little conversation?
                      Last edited by ////; 03-20-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X