No announcement yet.

Heavyweights who beat prime World Class Opposition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    It takes way too long to ban people these days. They need to start kicking out or ignoring these azzholes sooner.
    I am sure he uses the time to prepare some of his complex posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      I am sure he uses the time to prepare some of his complex posts.
      Of course... on that vacation island of his with his ****0 ladies boxing video sets he sets about planning for his return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Always thrilled to celebrate the latest Sonnyboy ban.
        it is never a worry for me. i just switch onto the other sites

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Sonny has an island near Jersey, when he is banned he packs a suitcase with about twenty of his best films, he makes a date to meet some of the guys for lunch, like Bruno and Tyson..Tyson will sneak into the country for Sonny. There is nothing but blue sky and nice weather on this island and there is a Greek Chorus that agrees with everything Sonny says. Lennox Lewis and Hagler are not welcome to this island, and on this island if you ask who the best English heavyweight was they will all say Frank Bruno with a deadpan stare in their eyes.

When Sonny gets bored he shells peas on this island. Then he comes back ready, well rested and in the mood to doosh it up here again.

This just in: Sonny meant a 20k ****o collection!!
          There is a huge diference between me and you bill. That difference is, i have seen both Hagler (once) and Lewis (five times) fight live`

Hagler vs Minter
          Lewis vs Bruno, McCall (1), Ruddock, Fortune & McCrory.

You dont have a clue what your talking about.

The traffic on this History section has been a kin to a deserted dirt track, over the last week. While on the other site it's like the M6 motorway lol.. This forum is infested with fools. all lonely single ****

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            There is a huge diference between me and you bill. That difference is, i have seen both Hagler (once) and Lewis (five times) fight live`

Hagler vs Minter

The traffic on this History section has been a kin to a deserted dirt track, over the last week. While on the other site it's like the M6 motorway lol.. This forum is infested with fools. all lonely single ****
            So why don't you stay on the "other site?" Its on that vacation island no doubt, next to the gigantic boxing film collection, and there are alwayd peas to be shelled... and the butler will always say "the best british heavyweight is Frank Bruno"...even if one does not ask him.

Comment

Hagler vs Minter

By God, boy, how did you escape? Do you need some clothes for your journey? A quick meal? The whole kingdom knows when you are locked up, but never know for which offense.

Do you take boxing very seriously, and why? If you do, then call a fight between Hagler and Zale for me, if you will, before you run.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                By God, boy, how did you escape? Do you need some clothes for your journey? A quick meal? The whole kingdom knows when you are locked up, but never know for which offense.

Do you take boxing very seriously, and why? If you do, then call a fight between Hagler and Zale for me, if you will, before you run.
                Yes i take boxing seriously, yet it is obvious to me, that you most certainly don't, take it seriously.

I would take hagler to defeat zale. but no way does hagler have a hope of beating any of these guys.

Langford
                Toney
                Robinson
                Jones Jr
                Leonard
                Ketchel
                Greb
                Walker
                Steele
                LaMotta
                Monzon

Now you and the other fools on here, can start with your usual drivel, Jones Jr & Toney are not middleweights which is pure garbage and agenda driven..

Hagler was a very good fighter, yet he never fought a single opponent in his entire career, who was in the same league as the fighters listed. Hagler would be KOd by most of those fighters.. Hagler really, only ever fought two punchers in his career. Hearns, who wobbled Hagler in the opening round, before breaking his hand, and Juan Roldan, who floored Hagler, before being deliberately thumbed.

im off back

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  So why don't you stay on the "other site?" Its on that vacation island no doubt, next to the gigantic boxing film collection, and there are alwayd peas to be shelled... and the butler will always say "the best british heavyweight is Frank Bruno"...even if one does not ask him.
                  jealousy, eating away at you mate

Comment

Yes i take boxing seriously, yet it is obvious to me, that you most certainly don't, take it seriously.

I would take hagler to defeat zale. but no way does hagler have a hope of beating any of these guys.

Langford
                    Toney
                    Robinson
                    Jones Jr
                    Leonard
                    Ketchel
                    Greb
                    Walker
                    Steele
                    LaMotta
                    Monzon

Now you and the other fools on here, can start with your usual drivel, Jones Jr & Toney are not middleweights which is pure garbage and agenda driven..

Hagler was a very good fighter, yet he never fought a single opponent in his entire career, who was in the same league as the fighters listed. Hagler would be KOd by most of those fighters.. Hagler really, only ever fought two punchers in his career. Hearns, who wobbled Hagler in the opening round, before breaking his hand, and Juan Roldan, who floored Hagler, before being deliberately thumbed.

im off back
                    Your reasoning is so convoluted. Most of those fighters didn't fight a guy as good as Hagler in their whole careers. Some had better middleweight resumes, but that doesnt always equate into a h2h win. You really dont understand this sport at all.

Comment

Langford
                      Toney
                      Robinson
                      Jones Jr
                      Leonard
                      Ketchel
                      Greb
                      Walker
                      Steele
                      LaMotta
                      Monzon

im off back
                      If you feel everyone here is so beneath you, and we think you are total horse**** why do you post here?

See? thats what a troll does! Your a troll.... I used to post on a site before this and it changed...I didn't like it anymore...so I left. Yu come back to get kicked around, abused, showed the error of your ways, forced to go on vacation, yet you still come back for more. Then you lie to save face.

Comment

Working...
                      X