No announcement yet.

My dog got hit by a car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to hear ur dog made it.....

its amazing how we humas fall in love with our dogs. there loyal to us... i cried when my dog died.. i was 12 years old

Comment

Luv dogs tho I'm too cheap/lazy to have ever had one of my own.

Comment

My car got hit a by a dog.

Wrap your head around that one.

Comment

Originally posted by triggnom View Post
          Hey people, I dont post often. My rottweiler was hit by a SUV going at least 25 mph, I would say 35 but 25 is a safe number, and he was rolled about 25-30 feet. THe lady's bumper was destroyed. He's 9, so he's old. It looked like we were going to put him down because of different dilations in his pupils and he wasn't using his rear right leg.

I've dissappointed God many times in my life, but I repented, asked for forgiveness sincerely I prayed and fasted as the bible talks about, and my dog is back home now with no more than bruises. He will be fine. He had no breaks, no busted organs, no disk out of place in his back. I was amazed and humbled. God has mercy on who he will have mercy, because we are all undeserving of his blessings, I thank God he answered my prayer.

Just thought Id share this. Have a good day
          why did God allowed the accident in the first place?..not you're thanking God for what? How did the accident happened in the first place? was your dog not on leash? If your rottie was not on leash, I would have sued you for the bumper damage if I was that lady driver. you probably did not put your dog on leash and that is very irresponsible in your part . As a result of your action, you cause pain and suffering to your dog and some property damage to others .Just a piece of advice, next time, be responsible bro. it could cost you a lot more than you may imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
            Thank you for sharing this with us ! I am so happy your dog is okay ! It is a miracle your dog is okay. I always like good stories with happy endings. It is always good to be close to God and to pray. God has been so good to me too. Pets are family. What is the name of your dog ? I have a cat named Yulka. Anyway, thank you again ! Have a good day too !
            the reason people become irresponsible and stupid because they're superstitious instead of using good reason in making any kind of decisions.. the reason the accident happened because the owner most likely didn't put his dog on leash.

Comment

Was this from Old Yeller or Marley and Me?

Comment

I want to get me a dog when I out out on my own.

Comment

I feel you. my puppyson was hit by a car and left on the side of the road while he was not in my care. ive never had a pet die this way before and i feel like he was taken from me. everyone keeps saying hes happy now but he was the happiest, most well cared for dog i have ever seen. i just want him back cuddling with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X