Who Scored KOs In The Most Different Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Scored KOs In The Most Different Rounds

This is one Boxrec could settle.

Which boxer, including all divisions, scored KO's in the most different rounds?

Special feature amendment*: KOs against you count as well.

Another way of expressing the question is; which boxer fought bouts of more different lengths? We can see right away that boxers from former eras have a distinct advantage. No fighter today can have a fight that ends in the 13th round, for instance.

Here is my guess: Jack Johnny.

I know, actually, that Johnson beats any other heavyweight in this particular tally, for I have researched it that far, so do not waste your time among the heavies, lads, unless you are dying to prove me wrong in a long shot. I am pretty sure but not certain. He is the best shot I have, though, so Jack Johnny is still my horse. He'll ride double, if you must.

sugar ray robinson?

Comment

- -Thought Ol'Leffy had KOed hisself in every rd of his every day.

The prob being there were no witnesses to record the phenomenon that was likened to a blinding flash of light and gas, lots of gas...

Comment

Jimmy Wilde has a Ko in rounds 1-15 respectively, and was also KO’d in the 17th. By the criteria here that gives him 16 different rounds

Comment

By Sneezy, I hadn't realized Wilde had KO's in that many rounds.

Comment

I also see that BoxRec now wants to withhold certain information like, apparently, the round in which KO's occurred. They must want something additional out of me to get that info. They disgust me, and I do not believe I will ever go back. The human race is pretty disgusting all right.

Comment

- -Gotta join boxrec to make full use of their data base.

Otherwise you get the kiddie info.

Comment

I am not a joiner. This is when alternatives to joining greedy sites start popping up. The whole thing used to be free. But to churls like yourself this is normal and acceptable. You cannot remember anything better, so assume this is the best it could ever be. I let ants like you join causes and sites.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -Gotta join boxrec to make full use of their data base.

Otherwise you get the kiddie info.
                  Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  I am not a joiner. This is when alternatives to joining greedy sites start popping up. The whole thing used to be free. But to churls like yourself this is normal and acceptable. You cannot remember anything better, so assume this is the best it could ever be. I let ants like you join causes and sites.
                  Haha this is better than the thread topic, which is a pretty good topic by itself.

Comment

Joe Gans was involved in fights that ended in knockouts in 17 different rounds:

Wins: 1-15 except round 13.
                    Losses: rounds 17, 21 and 23.

Comment

Working...
                    X