No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Leaves The Door Open To Fight in Mexico in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo in Mexico....
    A sniper could take him out in the first round and he would still win a unanimous whitewash on the scorecards.

A sanctioning 'body' official would waltz him around the ring until the final bell went... al a 'Weekend At Bernie's'...or 'Bernardo's' if you will...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Yeah, right, especially with Canelo Cartel Connections. You lose to Canelo, or you don't make it out of Mexico alive.

It would be worse than the Putin hockey game
      I believe you have him confused with Julio Cesar Chavez who has consistently been linked, falsely perhaps, with the drug lords and cartels. Canelo has been linked with Carlos Slim, Luis Miguel, and other Mexican Luminaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
        @ the Aztec Stadium or the BBVA Bancomer stadium it should happen!
        I agree , those are perfect venues!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          I believe you have him confused with Julio Cesar Chavez who has consistently been linked, falsely perhaps, with the drug lords and cartels. Canelo has been linked with Carlos Slim, Luis Miguel, and other Mexican Luminaries.
          Canelo, Chavez, Chapo...

I have a hard time keeping my Mexican drug Lord's straight sometimes.

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Canelo, Chavez, Chapo...

I have a hard time keeping my Mexican drug Lord's straight sometimes.

Sorry
            I notice you listed your location as Richmond, VA, the former capital of the Confederacy. Perhaps that helps explain the apparent antipathy you seem to have toward Mexicans. But then I don't want to condemn all of the good folks of Richmond because of your ill-informed and shallow posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              I notice you listed your location as Richmond, VA, the former capital of the Confederacy. Perhaps that helps explain the apparent antipathy you seem to have toward Mexicans. But then I don't want to condemn all of the good folks of Richmond because of your ill-informed and shallow posts.
              Or the fact that he is a GolovTard

going back on topic some chase greatness & will look to unify the division while others have their tuneup fights for the 2nd year in a row😂
              Last edited by Mr.365; 05-21-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                Or the fact that he is a GolovTard

going back on topic some chase greatness & will look to unify the division while others have their tuneup fights for the 2nd year in a row😂
                He is that for sure. Just as some boxers respect the game and some do so do some fans. I think it is great that some cheer for the "home team," but that is all some of these clowns do. They have no respect for the sport or appreciate the efforts of the opponents. There is nothing that Canelo to satisfy these folks. To make matters worse, their bias rants and criticisms are not even clever. These ******s are proud of their ignorance and happy to demonstrate it at every opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                X