Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Sensed Weakness in Rodriguez, Expects a KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoue is solid but we’ll see him truly tested this time around as Rodríguez is coming with lots of fiery passion and lots of boxing ability!

Gonna be an interesting few first couple of rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Like you say those are just opinions and experts have been wrong before. We shall see soon enough. If Rodriguez pulls the upset, he will join the long list of great Puerto Rican fighters. Good luck to your guy.
      Have u check Rodriguez amarteur carreer?? He aint no bum, this guy Rodriguez got superb skills not because he is Puerto Rican I'm rooting for him is because of the skills he brings even Mayweather was in love with his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Have u check Rodriguez amarteur carreer?? He aint no bum, this guy Rodriguez got superb skills not because he is Puerto Rican I'm rooting for him is because of the skills he brings even Mayweather was in love with his skills.
        Rodriguez is good and may be great someday, but Inouye is a once in a generation type fighter. It might be an uphill slog for Rodriguez this time out. In real life boxing anything can happen. We will know soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          I bet your account in this fight, I go with Naoya Inoue by TKO.

Amateur career means sh.it.

Rodríguez never was a olympic fighter.

Dogboe has a very good amateur career and was olympic, Navarrete destroyed him.

Ricans always have big mouth and always are overconfident about their fighters but after the fight they never say anything.

Puerto.Rico boxing is dead since 10 years ago.

All your fighters Lost the Big fights and your people.still opening their mouths

Inoue would.beat this guy.

The only that is able to K O Inoue is Luis Nery

Comment

Inoue my man is going full yakuza on that boy

Comment

The Ricans are only going to be left with one world champion after Saturday.

Comment

Forget about Wilder's kill speech, Inoue 'bout to murder this fool.

Comment

The only thing that doesn't makes sense in this fight is WBA Regular belt of Inoue is being unified with Rodriguez's IBF belt when Nonito has the WBA Super.

I thought only WBA Super belt can unify with other belts?

Am I the only one who noticed it? Wow....

Comment

...every hater is gonna be shocked when Manny knocks this over-hyped buckethead out...

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                      ...every hater is gonna be shocked when Manny knocks this over-hyped buckethead out...
                      We'll see about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X