Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I'll Make Wilder Pay, Shut Him Up Once and For All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
    If Wilder beats Joshua fair and square then he's the man, no question about it.

What's your opinion of Breazeale and Sconiers?
    The dummy wont have one and if he does it will be even less intelligent as hes got with each post . lol

This is the Wilder mentality attack the guy who got hit by much better punchers and ignore the one who got dropped by fat 400 pounders and undersized journeyman on their last legs ? lol

This is one pick I hope I get wrong, a Breazeale right hand that puts Wilders lights out would be hilarious to what happens on this forum ,the level of stupidity is one never seen before. in the form of ' WILDTARDS"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
      Breezy will be too after the fights and u will call him a bum too..And when AJ get KTFO u will say the same of him but what u haters will never do is give Wilder his props
      I give him props, Beyonce is the real champion of America!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Brezeale looked like chit against Negron in his last fight. He was slow and getting hit with everything.

The Homer Simpson style isn't beating a guy who hits like a freight train like Wilder.
        Negron is an Olympian with a 83 inch reach at 6'6 coming in on a 6 fight K.O streak trained under Concedo who is Ortiz's trainer and he was saved by the bell in round 4 with a rusty Breazeale who will be active when the far less technical boxer Wilder steps in so good luck telling me Wilder is going to have Negrons jab and power body shots to slow Breazeales forward movement down.

Not going to happen.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Boksfan;19730500]I give him props, Beyonce is the real champion of America!

[/QUO. Wait until he lays AJuice down can't wait to hear u haters.....AJ got beat by Beyonce hahahahaha
          Last edited by Zodogg; 05-10-2019, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
            It's not totally irrelevant. It's very relevant to the comment which you were initially arguing with; that Wilder has a suspect ("glass") jaw. The fact that he has been put down suggests a susceptibility to being put down again by stronger competition.

If the guy gets dropped by Harold Sconiers then there should be cause for concern.
            Wow how long ago was that...been forgotten

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
              If Wilder beats Joshua fair and square then he's the man, no question about it.

What's your opinion of Breazeale and Sconiers?
              41-0-40 KO hahahahaha

Comment

Errr... no

As far as I can see Breazeale hasn’t shown any significant improvement since the AJ fight and that was a truly one-sided ass-whippin. He still took a hell of a lot of punishment against Negron and Ugonoh because his defence is basically non-existent
                Breazeale is a tough guy, even when getting whooped. If you ever boxed, you know there are guys out there that are still very much in it, even when getting whooped. If you don't stop them, they end up whooping you. Nice you mentioned Ugonoh and Negron 'cause that's exactly what happened to them. Ask them about how that worked ...

I think Wilder wins this though, he's a tough guy too. They thrive when it gets ugly.
                Last edited by MastaBlasta; 05-10-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

If the guy gets dropped by Harold Sconiers then there should be cause for concern.
                  It's still the HW division. If any of these guys catch someone with a big punch it can be over. Thus, being dropped as a HW isn't necessarily indicative of anything other than that person got caught.

Getting up and KO'-ing someone says much more.
                  Last edited by MastaBlasta; 05-10-2019, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                    Wow how long ago was that...been forgotten
                    You chin is one of the few areas of boxing that you can do very little to improve. So time isn't a factor, I'm afraid. If the susceptibility is there, it's always gonna be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Breazeale is a tough guy, even when getting whooped. If you ever boxed, you know there are guys out there that are still very much in it, even when getting whooped. If you don't stop them, they end up whooping you. Nice you mentioned Ugonoh and Negron 'cause that's exactly what happened to them. Ask them about how that worked ...

I think Wilder wins this though, he's a tough guy too. They thrive when it gets ugly.
                      I wasn't arguing that Breazeale sucked. I agree he's not an easy night's work for anyone because he keeps coming and he is determined as hell. The post I was responding to said that Breazeale was a greatly improved fighter since the Joshua fight and I just pointed out that I haven't seen any evidence of that. He's still very easy to hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X