Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields To Hammer's Supporters: Have Y'all Forgot Who I Am?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like hammer has got in her head and living rent free, that's what she's pissed off about ..

Comment

I must have forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
        Claressa, Have y’all forgot about Laila Ali? Laila's record: 24 - 0 with 21 by KO. Claressa's record: 8 - 0 with 2 by KO.
        Laila lost to Frazier's daughter though. Stop playing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
          Sounds like hammer has got in her head and living rent free, that's what she's pissed off about ..
          Living rent free comments need to die. It's played out.

Hammer is less ugly, so I go for her. But nobody really cares. The media is overhyping this BS.

Comment

She comes across as trying too hard.

Who's saying she can't pull it off? All the bookies have her favourite and BoxNation asked fighters, trainers etc for the predictions in an article they did and all of them bar 1 picked her to win.

Comment

Being honest I didn't even know who hammer is who's way more sexy and decorated at 28-0...but I'm supposed to know a 8-0 fighter who's running they're mouth they're the best lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think she’s playing that Mayweather eel thing perfectly. Sometimes it looks like she’s trying too hard doe.
                Exactly. She is doing well playing the heel, but you're right sometimes its excruciating to watch she tries too hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Laila lost to Frazier's daughter though. Stop playing with me.
                  She did? I don’t remember that?

Comment

Working...
                  X