Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr. Maintain Stance That Exhibition Is "Real" Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr. Maintain Stance That Exhibition Is "Real" Fight

When the exhibition match between Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. was originally announced on July 23, both fighters insisted that they were legitimately going to go at it, just as they would've if they'd met in their heyday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikes making a real prat of himself here and if anyone buys this shyte on PPV they must know it has nothing to do with real boxing , its just a side show circus act and they are trying to mug folk.$50 in the states for what ....two old fighters well past their fighting days .A better place for these two would be separate nursing homes and no more Rocky dvd's.

Comment

**** me , tell us something we didn’t know , it’s a fraudulent money grab in the name of charity .. come on

Comment

I wasn’t going to buy this before but this article killed in slinger of possibility, LOL!!!!

Comment

Once the bell rings what can Foster really do? Unless he tells the ref to stop the fight both fighters can do whatever they really want.

I may pay for this since the card looks interesting and it is a lot cheaper than the usual PPV with worse cards. I am all for celebrity match ups. Here is to hoping all those tough guy rappers get in the ring and prove themselves......

Comment

Has there been any guarantee to the public that this is really a "charity" fight?

do we know if its 100% for charity or something less than?

The fighters are they taking no pay? what about the coaches, the venue, the undercard, is everybody doing this for free or what?

Comment

The nevada commission here is just protecting their. They allowed the bout under under the guise of an exhibition, not under a pro boxing license, both guys are ancient and there is a size differential. It would be unethical to sanction it as a "real" fight.

We know power goes last and know the state of Jones chin when he used to fight. If Tyson connects clean with full power then the ref wont have a chance to stop it early before it gets "out of control"

Comment

This cracks 1m PPV buys

Comment

These are two grown a$$ men let them do their thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X