Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Tested, Wins Tough Decision Over Derek Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Fury, AJ,Ruiz, Whyte, Wildier( before Tyson retired his brain).

I also think Ortiz could be there with him on his boxing skills. Of course the fight would half to happen now.
    Lol! All 4 not named Fury lost their last fight or next to last fight and two of them got KTFO

You think that all you like but that's BS and the P4P#4 Usyk is clearly better than Ruiz, Whyte and Wilder.

You will find out in time

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I've got you javi.

We out here slippin.
      I got you bro..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol! All 4 not named Fury lost their last fight or next to last fight and two of them got KTFO

You think that all you like but that's BS and the P4P#4 Usyk is clearly better than Ruiz, Whyte and Wilder.

You will find out in time
        You asked me my opinion and I gave it. Btw they lost or got knocked out by an heavyweight.

Usyk is not knocking out any of them outside AJ. AJ finally learn how to live and die by his jab like Lennox so now he will be fine. You can try to box Wildier but not for 12 rounds and he still needs just one punch. Ruiz can out work him for 12 rounds. Whyte is a pretty game fighter and in deep waters he’s trouble.

But we don’t know until we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          You asked me my opinion and I gave it. Btw they lost or got knocked out by an heavyweight.

Usyk is not knocking out any of them outside AJ. AJ finally learn how to live and die by his jab like Lennox so now he will be fine. You can try to box Wildier but not for 12 rounds and he still needs just one punch. Ruiz can out work him for 12 rounds. Whyte is a pretty game fighter and in deep waters he’s trouble.

But we don’t know until we know.
          We will just have to agree on the last part I suppose

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            We will just have to agree on the last part I suppose
            That works for me, as I get older my have less ego.

Good day

Comment

Working...
            X